IGNORED

There’s no forgiving this!!!

BCFC1512

1 minute ago, kevinmabbuttshair said:

Bang average player who relied on his daddy and a bang average manager who relies on his sugar daddy. 

Dire, mind numbing football for far too long. 

His playing career as nothing to do with anything, surprised you didn’t fit something in there about him being small too

1 minute ago, Whale Eye Beef Hooked said:

We lost a game of football. We did it to 4 or 5 prem teams last year so don’t act like a spoilt child when we lose to a lower league team 

swings and roundabouts 

Spot on.

there are many things in this life that are unforgivable, losing away to Shrewsbury does not fall under this catagory

1 minute ago, Whale Eye Beef Hooked said:

We lost a game of football. We did it to 4 or 5 prem teams last year so don’t act like a spoilt child when we lose to a lower league team 

swings and roundabouts 

And if you take it in isolation I would say Yep! I agree!

But this is not in isolation is it? 

2 minutes ago, Whale Eye Beef Hooked said:

swings and roundabouts 

Trouble is we are always bullied out of the playground !!

1 minute ago, Fjmcity said:

I do like on this forum how a lot of people forget the opposition are also trying to win a game of football

we have been poor sure, and certainly not consistent but we are in a decent position in the league, and all this dribbling vitriol started after one poor result and will start again with another manager after one poor result.

Give a bristol city fan £1,000,000, sure as sure can be they will complain about the bag it came in. 

as you were.

What a crock of shit. This is not about one poor result, football has been regressing over the last 12 months or more, performances have been dire, he has turned over 65 signings and still has no idea of best team, formation or fking “identity”

18 minutes ago, Chappers said:

Anyone would think we had a divine right to win

We don’t have a divine right to win. But with a multi-million pound squad we might reasonably expect to see off Shrewsbury with two attempts, and the prize of a game against the European Champions at stake.

Not good enough. Time for a change.

Anther dire performance to go with the last 12 dire performances (Luton) 

how can it be defended? 
Johnson doesn’t know his best team made up entirely of players he signed after over 20 games

hes signed over 50 players spending the best part of 30 million in doing so

no more excuses for him he has to go

6 minutes ago, ScottishRed said:

And let’s be honest, we are in a false position.

Do you really believe we will be anywhere near the top 6 by the end of next month?

Issue I have with everyone saying 1 point off play offs is that no ones thinking about our track record. Last few years we’ve been 2nd and then 5/6th and still managed to not make the play offs 

False position yeh maybe, I just think we always fall off the pace and never recruit strongly whilst all the other sides make a push for it. 

1 minute ago, Monkeh said:

Anther dire performance to go with the last 12 dire performances (Luton) 

how can it be defended? 
Johnson doesn’t know his best team made up entirely of players he signed after over 20 games

hes signed over 50 players spending the best part of 30 million in doing so

no more excuses for him he has to go

He'll have plenty more excuses ready. Don't worry about that. 

And SL laps it up. 

4 minutes ago, kevinmabbuttshair said:

Bullshit excuse

Thanks for the insightful response. Glad you added to the debate. I am afraid that we knew we needed better firepower and signed someone successful at this level. 

I'm not sure if we would have done so badly (being a point off the play offs) had afobe remained fit.

I'm really disappointed to have gone out but I honestly believe that it can be forgiven. 

6 minutes ago, Whale Eye Beef Hooked said:

swings and roundabouts 

Absolutely no recognition of the wider context here at all.

Is Johnson getting the best from this squad? Is he motivating them to win the biggest matches? Does he know his best team? How he wants us to play? Are we making tangible progress any more?

Ask yourself those questions before dismissing it as one game.

1 minute ago, CotswoldRed said:

He'll have plenty more excuses ready. Don't worry about that. 

And SL laps it up. 

Does he though, does he really? or is he taking a longer term view of the performance of his asset and will judge in due course what is right for said asset.

he ain’t stupid, and that’s why Johnson is still in a job.

12 minutes ago, paul_fox said:

Agreed. He's been missing sitters for the last couple of seasons and still plays. I know all strikers miss them but I'm sure he's missed more than most 

His chance conversion ratio is pretty decent actually.  Not able to comment tonight having listened on Radio.

1 minute ago, Fjmcity said:

Does he though, does he really? or is he taking a longer term view of the performance of his asset and will judge in due course what is right for said asset.

he ain’t stupid, and that’s why Johnson is still in a job.

I agree. What is Long Term here though? 

Archived