IGNORED

No more LJ out threads

Eddie Notgetinya

We could be looking forward to Liverpool and are only where we are in the league because we have just beaten the bottom 2 teams recently to keep us in touch, must be our lucky day though because we now have to face the third bottom team, wont be many betting on us to turn them over.

Those last 2 wins most likely will save LJ and it will drag on and on.........dont expect SL to give him many more millions to spend though. Lets enjoy our mediocrocy.

• Admin
15 minutes ago, NorwichbasedWurzel said:

Just use one of the hundreds that are already running.

Personally I’d save your fingers the typing, we could be back in the playoffs by Saturday afternoon so he won’t be going anywhere. 

Completely agree 

It's doing our heads in tonight how many people are starting duplicate threads 

4 minutes ago, Red Army 87 said:

Looking at some of the comments I think people will start spontaneously combusting soon, so should calm down a bit.

Exactly. How do they think Man Utd and Man City felt when we played them off the park - just how we did at Shrewsbury tonight- gutted!

This is life, nothing is a given in football, yes it’s embarrassing but us beating Utd back then gave us all something to remember for the rest of our lives and tonight’s it’s Shrewsbury’s turn to have that dream. 

Its time to get together and not self destruct. 

I'm not Johnson's biggest fan, but we all know that there's no way he'll be sacked with the club one point from a play-off spot and transfer targets close to signing. Players are unlikely to want to join City on that basis. Face it, LJ will be here until game 46 and if we haven't made the top 6 I expect Lansdown to cite the lack of progress for firing him.

Lets all calm down and get behind the team this Saturday. Three points is a must and the players need us to lift them to victory.

While there's still life and hopefully the addition of Eddie Nketiah we have every chance.

Come on you Reds.

1 minute ago, Curr Avon said:

I'm not Johnson's biggest fan, but we all know that there's no way he'll be sacked with the club one point from a play-off spot and transfer targets close to signing. Players are unlikely to want to join City on that basis. Face it, LJ will be here until game 46 and if we haven't mad the top 6 I expect Lansdown to cite the lack of progress for firing him.

Lets all calm down and get behind the team this Saturday. Three points is a must and the players need us to lift them to victory.

While there's still life and hopefully the addition of Eddie NKetiah we have every chance.

Come on you Reds.

This. 

Although I have to say that tonight's 2nd half was a real shocker and if we were to see that game and game out for now on I don't think LJ will last the rest of the season.

4 minutes ago, City Rocker said:

Can I just say how relieved I am that there was no Internet or social media in the 1980s? Everything was 1000% more shit than it is today, yet we were all totally supportive of our lads and our manager, no matter what happened. 

I fu king hate the internet! 

Attendances of 7000 might suggest otherwise

1 minute ago, City Rocker said:

No I don't think so. In fact, the smaller the crowds the more positive we were. 

Yeah i was being facetious really. Thing is, you're always going to get a hardcore of fans who support the club through thick and thin. They're the ones you refer to. I think when we were lowly Bristol post 1982 you could understand that kind of unwaivering loyalty. But in this day and age, when the club is being run much more like a business - and charging a shitload of money to get in - the sympathy starts to wane. 

7 minutes ago, AshtonGreat said:

Yeah i was being facetious really. Thing is, you're always going to get a hardcore of fans who support the club through thick and thin. They're the ones you refer to. I think when we were lowly Bristol post 1982 you could understand that kind of unwaivering loyalty. But in this day and age, when the club is being run much more like a business - and charging a shitload of money to get in - the sympathy starts to wane. 

I hear ya. 

Still stand by my original point though. I absolutely loved the vibe at Ashton Gate throughout the 80s. It's still ok today to be fair. But now we have this hateful Internet thing dragging us all down :(

2 hours ago, NorwichbasedWurzel said:

Just use one of the hundreds that are already running.

Personally I’d save your fingers the typing, we could be back in the playoffs by Saturday afternoon so he won’t be going anywhere. 

I agree with you ,

dismiss him tomorrow morning and no more threads

Jobs a good un

?

3 minutes ago, City Rocker said:

I hear ya. 

Still stand by my original point though. I absolutely loved the vibe at Ashton Gate throughout the 80s. It's still ok today to be fair. But now we have this hateful Internet thing dragging us all down :(

I agree, the 80s were great! And yeah, the internet is poisonous in so many ways, not just football related

Archived