IGNORED

Expect Johnson's Positives

BTRFTG

"At least I won't be able to be held responsible for having managed City to their record cup defeat, especially to a bunch of kids live on primetime TV."

"I wanted to be able to give Nketiah a rest given all the football he's played lately...."

"It'll be good not to have to explain to Klopp just how I managed to totally waste Ryan Kent...."

6 minutes ago, BTRFTG said:

"At least I won't be able to be held responsible for having managed City to their record cup defeat, especially to a bunch of kids live on primetime TV."

"I wanted to be able to give Nketiah a rest given all the football he's played lately...."

"It'll be good not to have to explain to Klopp just how I managed to totally waste Ryan Kent...."

Box entries. 
Identity. 
DNA. 
good humans!!

**** off Johnson!!!!

1 minute ago, The Original OTIB said:

Unless you were there, how can you judge the performance? No Tv + Owers said we did ok. Problem is Dave and lack of forward quality overall. Tis the Cup and happens.

I was. We weren’t okay. Owers is wrong. 

6 minutes ago, The Original OTIB said:

Did you see the game?

We've watched the same game over and over and over and over and over.  It's Johnson Groundhog day. 0-2 shots on target - NEWS, that IS our target. Demotivated players played out of position, talentless, overtired numpties recruited in his own likeness, multiple panic substitutions covering his tactical frailty, idiotic post game excuses out SoDing SoD. 

Do you want the script for Barnsley?

5 minutes ago, The Original OTIB said:

Unless you were there, how can you judge the performance? No Tv + Owers said we did ok. Problem is Dave and lack of forward quality overall. Tis the Cup and happens.

So you weren’t there either? But Fam is the problem? ?

Typing as he speaks on Radio Brizzle

I am disappointed for sure

Disappointed for people

Give people  now a good attempt at the play offs

We played well and could have been one, two or three up

good individual performances from 5 or 6 players

I am focused, we work hard, sorry not to give them the Liverpool game

Focussed now for run at the playoffs

Little bit 'Famara' which he is why he is with us, but he gives us other platforms and he works hard. good hold up play but if he took all chances would not be with us.

this  game was a priority,  Jay rested as fracture not completely healed yet

Lots of  good individual play. 

That is basically what he said folks  FWIW

Is standard LJ. Win a game and he’s there spouting shite about having dinner with Paterson and how he could ‘see in his eyes the old Jamie Paterson was back’ and he ‘knows him better than him ‘mum’. Lose a game and he’s slagging Fam off who won us the game Saturday.

27 minutes ago, The Original OTIB said:

That would be ok if we hadn’t been utterly useless the last 10 games. Tonight just reconfirming the obvious. We aren’t good and LJ has no idea how to turn it around. We aren’t good enough to make the top 6 and we won’t be relegated. Get rid and get someone in that can assess the squad for 20 games and get an actual identity on the pitch over the summer

Anyone see how he snapped at the end of the interview? ? he knows he doesn’t have a clue how to fix the team. He has done well but it happens to 99% of coaches/managers. They end badly. There is no happily ever after with LJ. Pochettino sacked, Wenger didn’t leave on great terms, Mourinho not liked too much at Chelsea anymore, Barca just sacked their manager, West Brom sacked a guy in 4th place. It is ok for him to go. Be bold SL and Bristol City this chapter needs to be finished. When it happens I will wish him well but for now I can’t stand the sight of him pr hear his voice atm

18 minutes ago, petehinton said:

Is standard LJ. Win a game and he’s there spouting shite about having dinner with Paterson and how he could ‘see in his eyes the old Jamie Paterson was back’ and he ‘knows him better than him ‘mum’. Lose a game and he’s slagging Fam off who won us the game Saturday.

Yep. We turned a corner on Saturday. 

Only problem, we turned another 3 tonight so we're back where we started. 

4 minutes ago, JoeAman08 said:

Anyone see how he snapped at the end of the interview? ? he knows he doesn’t have a clue how to fix the team. He has done well but it happens to 99% of coaches/managers. They end badly. There is no happily ever after with LJ. Pochettino sacked, Wenger didn’t leave on great terms, Mourinho not liked too much at Chelsea anymore, Barca just sacked their manager, West Brom sacked a guy in 4th place. It is ok for him to go. Be bold SL and Bristol City this chapter needs to be finished. When it happens I will wish him well but for now I can’t stand the sight of him pr hear his voice atm

Agreed. I really don't see how it gets better from here. 

We ain’t good enough for the play-offs, we hopefully, will not be relegated.

Now is the time for a new manager.

Actually use the rest of the season positively to allow him to assess this massive squad of very average players. See who can improve, see who are wasters. Get ready to buy/sell as soon as the new window opens. 

Otherwise, the next few months are just going to be ‘dead time’, just waiting for the inevitable to happen at the end of the Season. If we don’t appoint now we then have to spend entirety of next Season assessing and can’t do much until the following Summer Window to address problems. 

As Sir Steve said himself, he ain’t getting any younger and wants results in the present.

BTW see little point now in loans... so would have great delight in telling Eddie and his agent to do one. It’s not a tweak we need, this is ‘root and branch’ territory. 

Archived