IGNORED

Leeds leeds are falling apart again

Alan Dicks

36 minutes ago, Alan Dicks said:

Now remove the ds on the end of Leeds and you you have the perfect song for Saturday.

???

Unless you take pride in the correct use of grammar, that is....or have a sense of humour....

1 minute ago, !james said:

Lee Lee are falling apart again?

Image result for me fail english

Great minds!

2 minutes ago, I'm Brian said:

Last 5 league games

West Brom - DDLDD - 4 points

Leeds - LDWDL - 5 points

City - LLWLW - 6 points

I wonder if Leeds & West Brom fans are clamouring for their manager to be dismissed?

No, because they're still playing well and are unfortunate. We are shocking. 

5 hours ago, Tangle Foot said:

@alandicks What a moronic post! If there’s a horrible atmosphere doen the Gate on Saturday, I imagine you’ll be one of ‘em fuelling it ?

COYR.

You actually think he attends matches?

Keyboard warrior maybe, sat at home with a negative post primed and written, ready to post at the first sign of a problem...... any problem!

7 hours ago, Galley is our king said:

You actually think he attends matches?

Keyboard warrior maybe, sat at home with a negative post primed and written, ready to post at the first sign of a problem...... any problem!

So accurate. Not just of him though, sadly. Too many in here are like that, it seems. 

Probably a 14yr old (I know we were all childish once) who surfs all other 90 clubs'forym where whingers surf. Only Liverpool won't have a forum dominated by negative types like we have. 

He/she is also obviously a child because our highest league position goes unsaid. For those of us over 14,we remember where our 'normal' / average position has been. 

On 15/01/2020 at 12:43, Alan Dicks said:

Now remove the ds on the end of Leeds and you you have the perfect song for Saturday.

???

The particularly odd thing about this post, apart from the unfunny content, is that the OP is one of those strange people on here who almost seems to revel in the club doing badly.

This isn’t a well thought out critical analysis of Johnson’s transfers or making a case for why another manager would outperform Johnson with this squad. It’s just nonsense from someone that seems to be gleefully hoping things go badly for Lee Johnson. Such a strange mentality.

4 minutes ago, The dastardly red said:

I imagine that come Saturday this Alan Dicks character will be stood at the ground, arms raised to the heavens, laughing hystericaly as he sings "Lee... Lee are falling apart again" just before kick off. 

Should be quite a sight. 

If he can get his hands on Downsy's mic to do it that'd be great... It'll look fantastic on the big screens and even @Robbored will be able to appreciate the performance in the Dolman by virtue of lip-reading..  Look forward to it tremendously !  ?‍♀️

2 hours ago, The dastardly red said:

I imagine that come Saturday this Alan Dicks character will be stood at the ground, arms raised to the heavens, laughing hystericaly as he sings "Lee... Lee are falling apart again" just before kick off. 

Should be quite a sight. 

I went to a Leeds game a few years ago whilst visiting friends and joined in with the chants towards Wolves fans. I was singing YOU'RE SHIT and everyone else was singing YORKSHIRE.

What a prat !

4 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Leeds took 1,400 fans to Old Trafford today for an U-18s fixture vs Man Yoo - ******’ unbelievable - whatever you say about that club, their support is amazing ...

The game was yesterday wasn't it ?

I remember a game at AG when City played Leeds in the quarter final of the youth cup and there were over 10,000 in attendance. Gerry Gow and Keith Fear in the team. 

Archived