IGNORED

And it’s all gone quiet over there....

Davefevs

Don't think anyone gives flying whatnot anymore Dave. Seems like more money wasted with LJ in charge. Would EN really make us that much better ?

Too much other 'noise' around at the moment and tbh lose at home Saturday and I suspect LJ will be given his p45, so no point bringing anyone in before then anyway.

1 hour ago, Sir Geoff said:

Don't think anyone gives flying whatnot anymore Dave. Seems like more money wasted with LJ in charge. Would EN really make us that much better ?

Too much other 'noise' around at the moment and tbh lose at home Saturday and I suspect LJ will be given his p45, so no point bringing anyone in before then anyway.

They're currently sizing up Nketiah for goalkeepers gloves. That's where LJ is thinking of playing him in a completely revised formation. 

Once the gloves arrive the announcement will be made.

1 minute ago, BRISTOL86 said:

You think? He’s delivered considerably longer bad spells than this and survived. 

I think last night was a far more significant result than many might think. That result in combination with a furthering of our current appalling run, and let’s not sugar coat it that’s what it is, would make Lansdown think hard this time imo.

Like I said previously, you’ve just GIFTED  the club another £10m of your hard earned and a guy who had literally spent millions of your money, is paying players £20k of your hard earned every single week, cannot deliver you £1m back by coaching these players to beat a run of the mill Third Division outfit. You would be a special kind of person not to get the hump about that.

5 hours ago, Sir Geoff said:

I agree, I sense massive apathy all around.

2 hours ago, Numero Uno said:

I think last night was a far more significant result than many might think. That result in combination with a furthering of our current appalling run, and let’s not sugar coat it that’s what it is, would make Lansdown think hard this time imo.

Like I said previously, you’ve just GIFTED  the club another £10m of your hard earned and a guy who had literally spent millions of your money, is paying players £20k of your hard earned every single week, cannot deliver you £1m back by coaching these players to beat a run of the mill Third Division outfit. You would be a special kind of person not to get the hump about that.

I agree too.  Can’t be one way traffic can it.

Archived