IGNORED

Simple LJ poll

Dynamite Red

Simple LJ poll in, out or shake it all about  

220 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

13 minutes ago, Seneca the Younger said:

Change doesnt necessarily mean growth, but you can't have growth without change. 

This is a quote from the author of "The Light in the Heart: Inspirational Thoughts for Living Your Best Life"

The mantra of said book is: "The more you feed your mind with positive thoughts, the more you can attract great things into your life."

The irony in this given the constant negativity on here is remarkable.

I voted ‘back’ but there are loads of caveats. It’s not a binary decision (or at least it shouldn’t be). 

LJ is unlikely to get us promoted - but at the same time unlikely to get us relegated either. This means that if we stick with him, we face staying in this league for a few more years. Now, to me that isn’t too bad tbh - I’ve seen enough of League 1 in my time as a city fan and I’ve absolutely no desire to see it again - even if we romp it like we did under Cotts - I’d rather not be there in the first place. I do understand if people feel differently but I simply don’t feel the same. 

If the manager is to be sacked, then we need to ensure that his replacement is going to be as good as Lee - hopefully better. 

I guess that my unwillingness to gamble is rooted in my own distrust of SL to appoint the right replacement, rather than a ‘love-in’ with LJ. 

I posted in another forum that if we stick with LJ then we can (probably) expect 5 more years of championship football - which in my 53 years isn’t too bad - not fulfilling my dreams but not too bad. 

Thats why I voted the way I did. 

Archived