IGNORED

Another thread about Johnson merged many times

BCFC1512

1 hour ago, CotswoldRed said:

Can't blame LJ. Eddie clearly likes changing his mind at the last minute. Did it with us/Leeds. Has done it again. Don't forget he was listed as on-loan to us on the Arsenal website just yesterday according to BP. 

I blame Virgil Tracey, sorry i mean Mikel Arteta. Anyone who talks without opening their gob is not to be trusted in my book. 

59 minutes ago, Kashmir said:

The last time that little turd turned us down we ended up getting Afobe. I’m sure Johnson will have something up his sleeve, let’s give him till the end of the window before we get the pitchforks out.

Here here. Ring that big bell at the end of the month, rejoice, rejoice at that news... Benik Afobe will return. 

34 minutes ago, grifty said:

Out of interest, why do you think he is a C or a T (can't work out what insult it is). Do you think LJ isn't trying so deserves it? Or is disrespecting the club? Or do you think he's just not good enough to take us to the next level?

Does it matter?.. he’s not good enough and the fact he carries on making mistakes year on year  and Carries on as if all is well is worrying...

His nonchalance astounds me tbh with you!!!! 

What I find strange is the website leak, then we lose to Shrewsbury and then the apparent U-turn. Coincidental it might well be, but the defeat and recent poor form certainly did not help our cause. It’s not just that defeat either, the team is playing like a bunch or strangers. If the managers position is unsafe then potentially the offer of regular game time might not be guaranteed under a new regime.

Much needed transfer activity appears to be non-existent at the moment and I get the feeling that we will go down to the last minute like the previous window. 

Massive negativity surrounds the club at the moment. We are just outside the playoffs but you would think we are in a relegation battle. 

The coming months will be very interesting at Ashton Gate.

9 hours ago, grifty said:

Out of interest, why do you think he is a C or a T (can't work out what insult it is). Do you think LJ isn't trying so deserves it? Or is disrespecting the club? Or do you think he's just not good enough to take us to the next level?

He not experienced or good enough to take us to the next level, 

Archived