IGNORED

“Good Relationships With The Big Clubs”

Silvio Dante

On 16/01/2020 at 14:39, RedM said:

I think we state ‘good’ relationship as the alternatives are ‘bad relationship’ or ‘no relationship’. I expect our staff have met with a few clubs over the years so we can state we have ‘a relationship’, and maybe the Ryan Kent issue aside we don’t have a ‘bad relationship’ with anybody,  so can state we have a ‘good relationship’.

I think it is just spin and bluff

Yep, I think we're like that annoying little kid in the playground that keeps hanging around with the big boys and just won't go away.

Perhaps we'd be better off forging a relationship with a Belgian or Dutch team. They develop talented players and we could send players out on loan to a relatively nearby country with a pleasant environment (shmoke and a pancake).

1 hour ago, mozo said:

Perhaps we'd be better off forging a relationship with a Belgian or Dutch team. They develop talented players and we could send players out on loan to a relatively nearby country with a pleasant environment (shmoke and a pancake).

SCO Angers ?

On 17/01/2020 at 15:56, BS4 on Tour... said:

Didn’t we get Ryan McGivern from Man City?! That probably soured that “relationship” ??

Ryan McGivern had a fair go, Wikipedia saying he played 31 games for us. Don’t think Man City would portion any blame on him being shite on us.

also it was 8 years ago.

Archived