IGNORED

QPR away discussions

Never to the dark side

Looks like Silver is already sold out. 295 Gold left. So, almost 1,000 sold already. Not bad when they're just available to season card holders at the moment. 

The OS definitely mentioned an initial allocation, so shouldn't be any reason that the lower tier won't be opened.

Edit: There is still Silver tickets left! 

• Admin
18 minutes ago, elhombrecito said:

Looks like Silver is already sold out. 295 Gold left. So, almost 1,000 sold already. Not bad when they're just available to season card holders at the moment. 

The OS definitely mentioned an initial allocation, so shouldn't be any reason that the lower tier won't be opened.

Not yet @elhombrecito, you have to select image.pngto bring up the Silver section

image.png

2 hours ago, elhombrecito said:

Edit: There is still Silver tickets left! 

They've not let us have it in recent seasons have they?

8 minutes ago, Northern Red said:

They've not let us have it in recent seasons have they?

I made the enquiry with met police before tickets went on sale, there is no reason  not to give the lower tier from a policing point of view . Just down to requesting them when the top tier goes and hopefully the demand still there ?

6 hours ago, phantom said:

I hope that the lower tier becomes available myself and a few others are holding back on information from this site and the OS

Sadly I can’t see us taking enough to make opening the bottom tier an option. Hope to be proved wrong though

7 hours ago, JBFC II said:

Sadly I can’t see us taking enough to make opening the bottom tier an option. Hope to be proved wrong though

Agree think had they sold like Luton and Fulham then yeah they’d of got them. Think QPR only give it if the other club buys all the tickets and can’t return them if don’t sell out. So can’t see city buying 1,500 tickets only to potentially sell 3-400 

21 minutes ago, ollywhyte said:

Really want 4 tickets for this one. First season in years without a season ticket due to work, any chance we are going to get anymore?

Got the Saturday off and really fancy it. Typical!

We’ll easily get more, 0 chance of this selling out. 

You'll be fine

5 hours ago, JBFC II said:

We’ll easily get more, 0 chance of this selling out. 

You'll be fine

Not as simple as that. Like I said qpr run a buy all or none policy and you can not return. City will only take further allocation if they are confident off selling at least 75% of them! Big indicator will be how quick theses few hundred go when general sale opens up. 

Archived