IGNORED

QPR away discussions

Never to the dark side

16 minutes ago, Taunton_BCFC said:

Unfortunately it’s not as simple as that. The club will need to be very confident off selling them. As qpr do a buy all or nothing policy with no returns.

I think we can give that a bleddy good go?! I now need 6, so fingers crossed anyway. Pay on the day would certainly attract a fair few as well

• The title was changed to Lets get those QPR sold out quickly *Lower tier now open*

£33 to be in the top tier with no view of the goal and a small corridor for a concourse.... and now £29 to be in the bottom tier.

Keep screwing over football fans Bristol City and QPR, keep screwing over football fans. Why change the habit of a lifetime..

• Admin
15 minutes ago, Grey Fox said:

Iv'e got upper tier tickets, so this is annoying, i would much prefer bottom tier, worth blagging it at the gate?

Don't mean this to sound personal, but why didn't you wait?

It was disclosed already that we would be getting the lower tier if we sold out so there was nothing to lose?

Additionally it may be worth seeing if someone will swap? There always seems to be someone that pops up that will want tickets with other friends

2 minutes ago, The Original OTIB said:

Same here... what a turd of a ground.

Don’t recall us ever being given the bottom tier, panicked and didn’t want to miss out. May buy one if they sell out early and hope someone needs one so I can sell the upper. 

5 minutes ago, phantom said:

Don't mean this to sound personal, but why didn't you wait?

It was disclosed already that we would be getting the lower tier if we sold out so there was nothing to lose?

Additionally it may be worth seeing if someone will swap? There always seems to be someone that pops up that will want tickets with other friends

Your comments are fine, not a problem, . This is a game i did, not wish to miss out on ( i'm a member and have already missed out on Luton and Fulham) as i have to be in London that evening for a family doo. To go to London when City are playing there and not get a ticket , would have been seriously annoying

19 hours ago, phantom said:

I'm only 5'9" and I struggled with leg room 

Do they have enough room in the front for beer or cider belly’s now that is the important question. Nothing worse than your big exploding belly resting on the neck on the person in front of you.

1 hour ago, Shtanley said:

I’ve got a ticket for the upper tier but now want to go in the bottom tier. Anyone fancy having my ticket? 

I was up there once when Tony ‘tap in’ Thorpe scored for City but couldn’t see the goal because of the bloody angle I was at.

Horrible bloody place.

2 hours ago, Robbored said:

The top tier is fine if you’re above the goal but to either side it’s bloody awful.

You're not cut out for this Sales job, are you?

"The top tier is fantastic.  You really are up in the gods with an expansive view to the other side of the pitch.  Whilst the seats are "compact", the atmosphere is something to behold as you are so close to the people in front. And behind.  This is an experience that cannot be repeated*."

*I've done it once.

Archived