IGNORED

QPR away discussions

Never to the dark side

30 minutes ago, INCRED said:

Place is a death trap, stewards are assholes and get away with murder - be warned 

Agree about the death trap bit. If there was ever a fire in the away end I dread to think what would happen. That back tunnel / walkway bit under the stand is grim. 

8 minutes ago, One Team said:

Where do City generally meet up before the game? Local to QPR or elsewhere?

would like to know this - taking a Spurs supporting mate so would be good to get a bit of pre match atmos/singing

I did QPR away in 2016(ish) and went in the sindercombe social, but read that they dont take away fans any longer.

I think Bellushis and the spoons above it are the best options for away fans - what a sad state of affairs! Oh well i dont care as long as theres a good sing song

7 hours ago, RedRobin96 said:

Wondering where the best place is to park on the outskirts of London and get the over ground in? Thinking Egham? Anybody got any other suggestions - coming from Bristol side

Quick tip, Westfields shopping Centre has a massive car park. We parked there for Fulham Away, QPR also were playing at home. Plenty of spaces. £9.50 Car parking. Right by Shephards Bush station 

18 minutes ago, ZiderheadTJ said:

Quick tip, Westfields shopping Centre has a massive car park. We parked there for Fulham Away, QPR also were playing at home. Plenty of spaces. £9.50 Car parking. Right by Shephards Bush station 

Is it easy to get to? Don’t know if I fancy going London central!

• Admin
35 minutes ago, RedRobin96 said:

Is it easy to get to? Don’t know if I fancy going London central!

Very easy to get to. 

From Bristol just take M4 to London, following the A4 until you get to the Hammersmith flyover

Screenshot_20200129-182333_Street View.jpg

Then on the A219 to Westfield 

20200129_183158.jpg

About 2 hours from Bristol 

For anyone planning on parking there sign up here https://uk.westfield.com/london/centre-info/smart-parking for SMART parking as you will see below it will save you money on parking 20200129_181052.jpg

20200129_183228.jpg

2 hours ago, phantom said:

Very easy to get to. 

From Bristol just take M4 to London, following the A4 until you get to the Hammersmith flyover

Screenshot_20200129-182333_Street View.jpg

Then on the A219 to Westfield 

20200129_183158.jpg

About 2 hours from Bristol 

For anyone planning on parking there sign up here https://uk.westfield.com/london/centre-info/smart-parking for SMART parking as you will see below it will save you money on parking 20200129_181052.jpg

20200129_183228.jpg

Unbelievably helpful, thanks so much

2 hours ago, RedRobin96 said:Unbelievably helpful, thanks so much

I used Westfield when we played QPR in the cup earlier this season. Registering for smart parking is easy and slightly cheaper. You set up a debit card to use and it recognises your number plate when you go in and out and charges you accordingly.  

1 hour ago, ollywhyte said:

Tickets ordered on 24th still not arrived, anyone else in same/similar situation? Don't know if I should be contacting the club, bearing in mind I can't get down the ground as I live in Plymouth!

Why don’t you contact the club and see what they say..? 
You don’t need permission from here before calling them..! ?

Archived