IGNORED

QPR away discussions

Never to the dark side

18 hours ago, phantom said:

Very easy to get to. 

From Bristol just take M4 to London, following the A4 until you get to the Hammersmith flyover

Screenshot_20200129-182333_Street View.jpg

Then on the A219 to Westfield 

20200129_183158.jpg

About 2 hours from Bristol 

For anyone planning on parking there sign up here https://uk.westfield.com/london/centre-info/smart-parking for SMART parking as you will see below it will save you money on parking 20200129_181052.jpg

20200129_183228.jpg

Keep an eye on the traffic, as going M4, M25 and then A40 is a good alternative. Few miles further but relatively direct.

7 minutes ago, Slacker said:

That's awful mate.Hope you have a speedy recovery and a bit more luck in the future.

Not holding my breath mate, if I have fractured it this time, it was done taking a piss (and no I’m not, that’s the gods honest truth), so if I can’t take a piss without fracturing my spine, I might as well give up now! Attending City games is going to be questionable!

3 hours ago, Tipps69 said:

Not holding my breath mate, if I have fractured it this time, it was done taking a piss (and no I’m not, that’s the gods honest truth), so if I can’t take a piss without fracturing my spine, I might as well give up now! Attending City games is going to be questionable!

All the best ?

Archived