IGNORED

QPR away discussions

Never to the dark side

• Admin
34 minutes ago, HayBCFC said:

It was horrific in there last time (2017), gonna drink all round Paddington and get into White City as late as possible.

Agree, sadly it became a victim of its own success

Plenty of places around London to go drinking then tube across just prior to kick off

54 minutes ago, phantom said:

Agree, sadly it became a victim of its own success

Plenty of places around London to go drinking then tube across just prior to kick off

1 hour ago, HayBCFC said:

It was horrific in there last time (2017), gonna drink all round Paddington and get into White City as late as possible.

Anywhere in particular you recommend? Bringing a couple mates on their first away day in years, would be nice to be surrounded by other City fans and a pre-match atmosphere.

2 minutes ago, ollywhyte said:

Anywhere in particular you recommend? Bringing a couple mates on their first away day in years, would be nice to be surrounded by other City fans and a pre-match atmosphere.

Probably Belluschis but it's shit, I wouldn't bother.

If you want some good pubs around Paddington the Pride of Paddington and Sussex Arms will have City fans in and are both decent, then when you get into Shephers Bush go to The Crown and Sceptre.

• Admin
37 minutes ago, JBFC II said:

92 according to the OS. 

I'd imagine we'll get an extra allocation tomorrow

Has to be a massive area not allocated to us yet!

London POTD games before has since us take hundreds more.

Club stating over 2100 sold, capacity for both tiers is just shy of 2500 - seems a risky decision to me

7 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

From those Tweets/Messages, are we therefore to assume that it's advance tickets only?

64 tickets left on the site. There is POTD but it is an extra fiver. I assume that there are additional tickets on top of those we've been selling online, otherwise it's a bit silly making it POTD with that few tickets left! 

image.png

Now this is pay on the day I’ve made a last minute decision to go but slightly worried there’s going to be a problem or 2 as there is definitely only room for  2,500 away fans and we have sold 2,100 can see a few fans being lock out peoples thought is it worth the risk

3 hours ago, cityred2000 said:

Seen a bit on twitter today that’s Shepherds Bush is utter tosh for pubs... 

Wheres everyone going in terms of drinking  tomorrow? 

bellushis or brewdog - hoping there will be enough city about for it to be decent

25 minutes ago, phantom said:

It's not that big a bar (capacity for 220)

Better option get a tube somewhere else in London 

hmmm, fair point.

Will actually be coming from London so might chance Paddington as assuming a few City will be about there

19 hours ago, Tipps69 said:

Not holding my breath mate, if I have fractured it this time, it was done taking a piss (and no I’m not, that’s the gods honest truth), so if I can’t take a piss without fracturing my spine, I might as well give up now! Attending City games is going to be questionable!

That's proper harsh Tipps.I have had too many nights on the Cheddar Valley where having a dump has been truly scary but I don't think I have ever been scared to take a slash.

3 minutes ago, Odysseus said:

Is the lower tier separate? I haven’t been to an away day in about ten years can I sit with someone with a higher tier ticket if I’m pay on the day, or do people actually sit in their allocated seats now?

You’ll have to sit in the lower tier, it is separate. I think they are quite strict, it’s a tiny stand with tiny seats so they won’t want any overcrowding 

• Admin
2 hours ago, Odysseus said:

Is the lower tier separate? I haven’t been to an away day in about ten years can I sit with someone with a higher tier ticket if I’m pay on the day, or do people actually sit in their allocated seats now?

No

Also remember the top and bottom tier entrances are at different ends of the ground and a good 5 minutes walk away from each other as you have to walk around the road 

Archived