IGNORED

2 tickets for sale.

Super Bob

7 minutes ago, wendyredredrobin said:

You mean you will pay someone £35 to take them off your hands?

You would have to pay me a lot more than that to be served up another dose of what weve had over the last 6 weeks.

No he means he’ll pay 70 quid for someone to take them off his hands 35 each!...He’d have to pay me much more than that!!!

5 minutes ago, The Horse With No Name said:

I really hope these replies are tongue in cheek. Im as p1ssd off as everyone else at the moment with the results, but if City are home, I go with the same sense of excitement as I always have. Would never, ever not go.

I think that goes for a lot of people but they’re getting a bit fed up with leaving disappointed at the end of 90+ minutes, let’s hope they can turn things around soon ....:yawn:

• Admin
1 hour ago, Super Bob said:

Hi, I can't make tomorrows game so I have 2 spare tickets for sale. Lower Lansdown W12 near the back , both Adult. £35.

Hopefully the first sensible reply @Super Bob

Just to clarify are you asking for £35 for each ticket, or £35 for both?

Out of interest what are they on sale for tomorrow? 

1 hour ago, The Horse With No Name said:

I really hope these replies are tongue in cheek. Im as p1ssd off as everyone else at the moment with the results, but if City are home, I go with the same sense of excitement as I always have. Would never, ever not go.

Of course they are Horse.  But my enthusiasm is getting slowly drained week after week at the moment. Even some of us SC holders wonder whether it's worth sitting out in the cold to watch.  I'm anticipating a fair number of empty seats tomorrow even if they do announce another 20k crowd.  Would be interesting to know how many tickets have been sold that were unused.

You dont know that at all, things change in life, there are a lot of bad things that can happen to you or family members that would knock that rash statement right on the head.

2 minutes ago, glos old boy said:

You dont know that at all, things change in life, there are a lot of bad things that can happen to you or family members that would knock that rash statement right on the head.

Yes, but I’m pretty sure you know what he means..! 

5 minutes ago, glos old boy said:

Listening to a post match interview would be enough for most “supporters “.

I'll be in my seat by 2.55 as per usual but can't say it will be with any great sense of excitement.

I'll go for the same basic reason as you - because I always have, and it simply wouldn't feel right not turning up by choice.

It is up to the club to earn our support though, and recharge our supporter batteries sometimes, and tomorrow very much feels like one of those days to me.

Let's hope for a strong, positive, and entertaining City performance that gives us something to get out of our seats and shout about.

If that happens I'll be happy, and a good chance the 3 points should follow. 

43 minutes ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

I'll be in my seat by 2.55 as per usual but can't say it will be with any great sense of excitement.

I'll go for the same basic reason as you - because I always have, and it simply wouldn't feel right not turning up by choice.

It is up to the club to earn our support though, and recharge our supporter batteries sometimes, and tomorrow very much feels like one of those days to me.

Let's hope for a strong, positive, and entertaining City performance that gives us something to get out of our seats and shout about.

If that happens I'll be happy, and a good chance the 3 points should follow. 

Dont forget to leg it at furious pacelets hope its an entertaining game and we are victorius COYR

2 hours ago, phantom said:

Hopefully the first sensible reply @Super Bob

Just to clarify are you asking for £35 for each ticket, or £35 for both?

Out of interest what are they on sale for tomorrow? 

£35 for the pair and yes for tomorrows game. They're season tickets so can be used for discounts on food beer even club shop if needed.!

28 minutes ago, Banjo Island said:

Dont forget to leg it at furious pacelets hope its an entertaining game and we are victorius COYR

I don't know about pacelets Banjo, but have no fear my strides will be determined and relentless, ever increasing in intensity as the Gate looms into view. 

:chant6ez:COME ON CITY, STU... I'll save that for the match thread. :city:

Archived