IGNORED

Johnson top of the under achievers

Alan Dicks

31 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

I’d say that only Millwall being above us (on GD, by 1 goal) and possibly Sheff Weds (by 1 point plus GD) come as any sort of surprise. 

It’s a very mediocre article really, not just the City bit. As for underachieving, 1 more win and we’d have been top 6 now. Above us are 3 teams with parachute payments WBA, Fulham and Swansea, 1 under FFP investigation I think - SWeds , the biggest team in the division Leeds, another who have spent tonnes in recent years  - Forest. You could argue Brentford and Millwall are hugely overachieving but to say the complete opposite about us? Hmm.

2 minutes ago, steveybadger said:

It’s a very mediocre article really, not just the City bit. As for underachieving, 1 more win and we’d have been top 6 now. Above us are 3 teams with parachute payments WBA, Fulham and Swansea, 1 under FFP investigation I think - SWeds , the biggest team in the division Leeds, another who have spent tonnes in recent years  - Forest. You could argue Brentford and Millwall are hugely overachieving but to say the complete opposite about us? Hmm.

Completely agree and, I know they’ve had managerial changes, which keeps them off of this list, but arguably the 3 biggest under achievers so far this season are Cardiff, Huddersfield & Derby. 

3 hours ago, Bar BS3 said:

Completely agree and, I know they’ve had managerial changes, which keeps them off of this list, but arguably the 3 biggest under achievers so far this season are Cardiff, Huddersfield & Derby. 

They all have new managers as we know it takes time probably about 10 years with Lee we will find out 

Archived