IGNORED

Excuse?

Langford Red

54 minutes ago, City18 said:

I'm not a fan of johnson and think his time should be up at city, but let's at least wait until 4.45 before we restart the weekly johnson out/papering over the cracks threads

Have you heard of capital letters - which should have been applied to Johnson and City in this comment ? 

Call me old fashioned when it comes to grammar,  but I also disagree with your opinion about LJ   

He is going nowhere until the end of the season and then, only (possibly) if we finish in the league well below where we ended up last season.

Which we will not. We are just one point off the play-offs and  have a look at the league table to compare our season so far with Barnsley.

I am expecting a convincing win tomorrow. 

Every time we are at home I tell the Mrs why it should be a good match and she gets the red jumper and coat out, more often than not, what happens on the pitch is far from good - She ends up with a face like the fish woman in the Tesco ad.

She is actually well up for tomorrow, could this be one of those days when they play for the shirt? I really hope so, because they are not playing for LJ - the fans need something to cheer about! I need something to cheer about!

In answer to the OP he is so far yet to use Unexpected Shoal of Piranhas, but since we are going to beat Barnsley I don't think it matters. Try to remember which side we are on (clue: its not the Amazonian fish).

3 minutes ago, Olé said:

In answer to the OP he is so far yet to use Unexpected Shoal of Piranhas, but since we are going to beat Barnsley I don't think it matters. Try to remember which side we are on (clue: its not the Amazonian fish).

I'll have some of what @Oléis on   :laugh: Although, I probably am already

1 hour ago, City18 said:

I'm not a fan of johnson and think his time should be up at city, but let's at least wait until 4.45 before we restart the weekly johnson out/papering over the cracks threads

Totally agree. I have serious doubts about him, BUT if we go on a decent run I will back him.

That said, I am concerned about tomorrow, it is a huge game for LJ, lose and I think the atmosphere will be toxic.

Will that be enough for SL to make a change - no chance, but we would be entering an interesting  time of the  club v the supporters.

OTIB  is a microcosm of the fanbase BUT, it is representative. I hope we win tomorrow, if we don’t, the club has a major issue.

11 hours ago, The Red Planet said:

Have you heard of capital letters - which should have been applied to Johnson and City in this comment ? 

Call me old fashioned when it comes to grammar,  but I also disagree with your opinion about LJ   

He is going nowhere until the end of the season and then, only (possibly) if we finish in the league well below where we ended up last season.

Which we will not. We are just one point off the play-offs and  have a look at the league table to compare our season so far with Barnsley.

I am expecting a convincing win tomorrow. 

You are obviously a grammar expert! So what does a double space indicate? 

LJ and the players are responsibly for the performance, result. Not saying LJ is Pep but If the players dont score when they have good chances its not LJ fault. Famara had good chances vs Shrewsbury and did not score. Got the feeling we will win today and have a good game. We beat Wigan away last leauge game, important. Time to play well at the Gate.

Archived