IGNORED

Not going tomorrow and gutted

freezer

It's late, and I'm half pissed, so apologies if this doesn't come across properly.

I'm not going tomorrow. Don't get me wrong, I love City and all that goes with it, and I'll be glued to Radio Bristol to follow the game.

I really hope we win. 

But.....I don't want to watch crap football. Barnsley, have 8 points from their last 5 league games, we've got 6. So not sure if league position means that much. Are we expecting a win, probably but it might not happen. Still hurting from the Shrewsbury debacle. Can't take anymore failure close up.

Negative I know, but just how I feel. 

40 minutes ago, freezer said:

Edited thanks. Yes, over half pissed obviously. Wow, these buttons are tricky to press.

You need to close one eye and type very slowly, especially when the buttons mingle into a blur and you find yourself about to fall off of the chair.

44 minutes ago, City oz said:

You need to close one eye and type very slowly, especially when the buttons mingle into a blur and you find yourself about to fall off of the chair.

Isn't it breakfast time in Oz? You might need to look again at your life choices ?

1 hour ago, freezer said:

It's late, and I'm half pissed, so apologies if this doesn't come across properly.

I'm not going tomorrow. Don't get me wrong, I love City and all that goes with it, and I'll be glued to Radio Bristol to follow the game.

I really hope we win. 

But.....I don't want to watch crap football. Barnsley, have 8 points from their last 5 league games, we've got 6. So not sure if league position means that much. Are we expecting a win, probably but it might not happen. Still hurting from the Shrewsbury debacle. Can't take anymore failure close up.

Negative I know, but just how I feel. 

Get your arse down there. CTWD.

2 hours ago, Robbored said:

Me, being a die hard City fan will be there as I am every game at AG. 

That said, I’m not expecting a fluent, high tempo game but am optimistic that City can win all three points..........:dunno:

Well they certainly won’t win any other amount ?

Must just be me but I'm going and looking forward to it. Always good to see city play... I agree we dont really know what we shall be served up but isn't that the attraction of support. 

The morale feels low despite being in such a promising position in the table. It's a great chance for three points and its sure that everyone there will be willing us to victory. I've been to games when we are in much worse shape than this. If people can afford to then getting out and supporting tomorrow will help us to victory... coyr

I'll be doing my usual 4 hour round trip to get there. Rubbish or not, you can't beat the buzz of excitement and anticipation before ko, hoping that today will be a good one (yes even this season we've had a few (Huddsfield, Luton, last minute Charlton).

I would imagine for the many people that have to work Saturday or can’t afford to go ....would jump at the chance to watch live football and yet some people on here seem to think your  on death row when attending Ashton gate

some people need to get a grip on life 

Archived