IGNORED

Bristol City v Barnsley Match Day 28

1 minute ago, old_eastender said:

Palmer not even on the bench!

Hunt keeps his place despite really poor form, same old failed line-up... when will LJ get that Fammy & Wiemann just don't work as a partnership.

When he finds someone else to play with Wieman as it must be all Fams fault. 

2 minutes ago, old_eastender said:

Hunt keeps his place despite really poor form, same old failed line-up... when will LJ get that Fammy & Wiemann just don't work as a partnership.

We don’t really have much option but to play Fam and Weimann up front though, do we? 

1 minute ago, RedorDead BCFC said:

Tough one, for me hes been dog awful but he needs to get his confidence back. 

Saying that a place on the bench in place of Semeyo who looks like off out on loan, would of been better. 

Weve got JoJo on the bench so homegrown player is sorted.

Yep. I don’t know how players are meant to get their confidence back without playing though.

Because eventually in one game they'll work well and Johnson can tell us how he always knew and spent hours on the training pitch working at it. 

5 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

All I disagree with there is no Pereira. 

Well, and Baker as he's only going to come off injured anyway. Can only make 2 subs then.

Don't get why people think Palmer should play when he plays terribly unless Afobe is playing.

Plays terrible? Like most of them. Our best player the last time he started. How can he gain confidence when he is bravely given a chance? At least he tries to get us moving forward.

I see superman Baker is back fit. The guy is pathetic.

4 minutes ago, RedEyez said:

We don’t really have much option but to play Fam and Weimann up front though, do we? 

Nonsense, we play one of them up front (personally it would be Fammy for me) with Pato supporting in the no.10 role - just like he did when we played with Reid as the lone striker. That way we can play an extra one in CM too, giving Brownhill more licence to get forward. LJ is just stuck in the dark ages with a rigid 4-4-2, that no good footballing sides play these days.

Nonsense, we play one of them up front (personally it would be Fammy for me) with Pato supporting in the no.10 role - just like he did when we played with Reid as the lone striker. That way we can play an extra one in CM too, giving Brownhill more licence to get forward. LJ is just stuck in the dark ages with a rigid 4-4-2, that no good footballing sides play these days.

Yes but LJ wants to play with 2 , doesn’t he. So based on that, we don’t really have another option, at the moment, other than Semenyo. How is that nonsense? Think about it.

3 minutes ago, RedEyez said:

Yes but LJ wants to play with a 2 , doesn’t he. So based on that. We don’t really have another option, at the moment, other than Semenyo. How is that nonsense? Think about it.

what's nonsense, is LJ being so stubborn wanting to play 2 main strikers who just hardly link up together at all!

much rather we played to our strengths, Szmodics (now loaned), Palmer, Pato all suit playing as a no.10.

4 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

I didn't see Shrewsbury game. But Palmer has been so poor in general. But also there isn't the type of striker ahead of him. So pointless playing him imo.

Are you really telling me that a player with the obvious talent of Palmer cannot work out Famaras runs and play the ball to him? He will not have the instinctive relationship with Fam that he does with Afobe, but there is no reason why if you play a stable team he can't learn Fams runs and where to position himself when fam receives the ball. 

what's nonsense, is LJ being so stubborn wanting to play 2 main strikers who just hardly link up together at all!

much rather we played to our strengths, Szmodics (now loaned), Palmer, Pato all suit playing as a no.10.

Wow. You’re completely missing the point and I can’t be bothered to argue with idiots, quite frankly. See ya ??

Really not sure with the line up, baker seems a waste of a sub when he goes off before halftime (Moore should have started) no Pedro not even on bench but hunt in again ? 

Palmer not even on the bench is quite frankly ridiculous, we want a more attractive & attacking style of football can't see any of the bench providing that...

Want us to win today and get back on winning run, but not sure team or sqaud today to do it... 

Archived