IGNORED

Bristol City v Barnsley Match Day 28

11 minutes ago, Spud55 said:

How can you think being dominated by Barnsley is OK? They are 3rd from bottom ffs, as per usual we're it not for Bentley we should be 2-0 down. 

We have been pedestrian, hunt has been his usual pub team standard, Brownhill has been bloody awful, Smith puts himself about but once he has the ball he's league 2 standard at the moment, Bentley, Baker, Pato and Fam are the only players who can take any credit from that half. 

We weren't dominated. Still a lot of work to do though, if we want a win.

1 minute ago, Banjo Island said:

This is hideous wtf do they do all week at failand my feet are like blocks of ice snot is dribbling from my nose iam not sure how mch more of this shite i can take iam almost reaching tipping point????

SL clearly doesn't mind it too much. 

1 minute ago, Banjo Island said:

This is hideous wtf do they do all week at failand my feet are like blocks of ice snot is dribbling from my nose iam not sure how mch more of this shite i can take iam almost reaching tipping point????

Do you think that making the players train in Fail-land is having a psychological affect?

3 minutes ago, Banjo Island said:

There’s an amazing thing called punctuation, you should try it sometime...

3 minutes ago, Banjo Island said:

Am I correct in guessing you are a tad annoyed ?

Archived