IGNORED

Leeds doing a Leeds again?

Fpcity

11 minutes ago, paul_fox said:

Losing today and down to 10. If Brentford win the gap is down to 3 points with Fulham not far behind. Is their auto promotion push going to fail again? 

FT 1-0 to QPR so it would appear that the pundits favourite may fail yet again.

Oh dear, how sad, never mind

Hahahahahaha

1 hour ago, paul_fox said:

Losing today and down to 10. If Brentford win the gap is down to 3 points with Fulham not far behind. Is their auto promotion push going to fail again? 

Yes they are like us there is some kind of mental block with the players it's almost like they expect to fail at the final hurdle and somehow do it's bizarre.

2 hours ago, TomF said:

That high temp press just fades come January - just like it did two seasons ago for us 

It takes a monumental effort to keep it going for 40 odd games and I don’t care how ‘fit’ your players are. Almost impossible to keep going in this league..

27 minutes ago, bris red said:

It takes a monumental effort to keep it going for 40 odd games and I don’t care how ‘fit’ your players are. Almost impossible to keep going in this league..

.. Pitches get heavier, fixture list more congested etc.  That's why only the real world class teams can manage it. 

41 minutes ago, Collis1 said:

So are you saying that Johnson has learnt from that experience and that we should have more in the tank for the rest of the season?

Don’t believe we’ll adopt that style again - the key cog was Bobby and his engine 

5 hours ago, paul_fox said:

Hopefully and I hope Brentford go up and not them..... How fitting would that be in their new stadium and let's be honest with the football they play with a small budget and no academy to grow players it's outstanding. Not to mention profit made from sales!! 

The players are tired of providing chance after chance and having a fcking donkey miss time and again.

If we buy a decent striker with even an average conversion rate I’m confident we’ll go up.

We create the highest amount of chances but are 17th for shots on target and 19th for shot conversion which is just ridiculous.

The players are frustrated the chances aren’t being put away.

2 hours ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

A common belief , but Interestingly Last season their running stats were higher at the end of the season than for most of it ,Tom

Running inefficiently to get the ball back, because they’re not sharp enough to keep it?  Dunno, just a thought?

On 18/01/2020 at 14:40, Matty_Taylor_is_god said:

Leeds are in worse form than us. That must mean Bielsa is clueless and want him out.....

oh and he’s a midget 

I just hope, that for once, we can beat them, especially at Elland Road.

I don't mind Leeds, (many do of course !), but I am sick and tired of seeing us play shit against them.

A couple of seasons ago, when they were really crap, we were actually 2-0 up against them at ER and still ****** up to finish 2-2.

A win up there is long, long overdue.

Archived