IGNORED

New Nickname for LJ...

formerly known as ivan

38 minutes ago, formerly known as ivan said:

Polyfilla!

Great for covering cracks but you know you should really get someone else in to do a proper job!

Another much needed and mature thread...

11 minutes ago, Harry said:

Could even call it 3 wins in 4 and 3 clean sheets. 

Steady, I thought we were heading for a relegation battle

One thing i'll say about him is he is VERY immature

Today at the final whistle he walked towards the Barnsley fans, applauded them then did the celebratory punching celebration towards them.

This on top of many other childish things he's got involved in. The man is supposed to be a Manager/ head coach not think like fan or player

1 hour ago, RedDave said:

Two league wins in a row. Some gutted people on here tonight 

People still post shit like this?

32 minutes ago, yardy said:

Do fans actually want City to lose so LJ gets the boot? Surely not....?

It was a tight game today and yes i think we was lucky to get the 3 points, lets just get drunk, hug and enjoy the win....up the City

No we don't. Some people like to think that is the case though just to fit their agenda 

9 minutes ago, sh1t_ref_again said:

Or supporters who get behind the team, especially when they need them most when going thru a difficult period.

Much better than a prat who stays at home and then comes on here to talksh1t 

you are talking about modern Bristol City fans arent you ? Even when its going well its like a Morgue.

And when its shite its hardly any different bar the game against Brentford where  boo's could be heard.

The only griping you hear is on this forum or facebook and even then the fans go to the games. those that don't are minimal

1 hour ago, Keepers Ball said:

One thing i'll say about him is he is VERY immature

Today at the final whistle he walked towards the Barnsley fans, applauded them then did the celebratory punching celebration towards them.

This on top of many other childish things he's got involved in. The man is supposed to be a Manager/ head coach not think like fan or player

What I thought was really funny, was watching LJ giving DaSilva a bollocking for nearly losing the ball in front of goal, was never his fault because the ball passed to him was crap - Right behind him Macha was clapping the same player for keeping control and getting out of trouble!

priceless!

Archived