IGNORED

New Singing Section?

CloudyThatchers

2 minutes ago, stoke giiford red said:

Was a new singing section created today  in the south stand? It was good to hear some of the old classic!

They were great from the Dolman. 
Notable that the singing section didn’t join in and support them and just carried on singing the stupid new drones. 

Was a great crack. Lovely that so many joined in. Old songs that everyone knows.  One of the best things about supporting City has always been the amount of songs we have that were original but for whatever reason that’s not been the same recently . Let’s make a concerted effort to keep it going now though. Dooo be doo be dooo!! 

Some of those songs brought back fantastic memories, I instantly started recalling stories of games where we sang them. Made the hairs stand up on the back of my neck, and reminded me of some of the truly great things that I love about my club. Started joining in too!

Well played those guys, keep em coming...?

2 minutes ago, Alan Dicks said:

Hit him on the head with a baseball bat, not heard that for decades.

In fairness that is sung a lot in S82 when a player goes down.

It’s good to hear that other parts of the ground are starting songs. Don’t like the current set up though, just feels like there is a divide. Why have a singing section, a section 82 etc? 

I’d much rather have us all together behind the goal. 

14 minutes ago, Lew-T said:

It’s good to hear that other parts of the ground are starting songs. Don’t like the current set up though, just feels like there is a divide. Why have a singing section, a section 82 etc? 

Since when have we had a designated "singing section" ?  Who really gives a crap anyway ? I sing in the Kitchen sometimes not just the crapper!

1 hour ago, stoke giiford red said:

Was a new singing section created today  in the south stand? It was good to hear some of the old classic!

It’s great to see and hear fans standing and singing around the ground.

The club have done well to nullify the atmosphere, before the redevelopment,  when I was younger, I stood and sang in the Atyeo, B Block of the Dolmam and then  the corner of the Williams. 

32 minutes ago, Lew-T said:

It’s a clever way of controlling the atmosphere throughout the ground.

Archived