IGNORED

The Chuckle Brothers

pongo88

I’ve just realised what today’s match reminded me of - the Chuckle Brothers. To me - to you - to me - to you. City would attack and lose possession then it was Barnsley’s turn. End to end stuff with awful defending balanced by awful finishing. It was entertaining, as it was so open, but this isn’t the way to gain promotion. There were 26 shots in the match (one every approx 3.4 minutes) which would be great if they were mostly from City, but most were from Barnsley. At least we had a lot of box entries 

1 minute ago, pongo88 said:

I’ve just realised what today’s match reminded me of - the Chuckle Brothers. To me - to you - to me - to you. City would attack and lose possession then it was Barnsley’s turn. End to end stuff with awful defending balanced by awful finishing. It was entertaining, as it was so open, but this isn’t the way to gain promotion. There were 26 shots in the match (one every approx 3.4 minutes) which would be great if they were mostly from City, but most were from Barnsley. At least we had a lot of box entries 

That’s exactly what Tuesday was like between Williams & Baker, glad we decided to not just pass between those two today & use other players in the team.

Archived