IGNORED

Lee and the team

City 62

17 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

I shout at the ref and the lino.  Today their guy took a long throw and it was a could throw.  I shouted at the lino to watch his feet.  Next throw, the lino did look down.  But the player obviously heard me too and took it properly.

Last week I shouted at Brownhill to get onside and he heard me and stepped back onside.

Shrewsbury I shouted at LJ.  It was deathly quiet....he ignored me ???

Just doing my bit....singing ain’t gonna help, not with my voice!!!

If you shouted at LJ "Get the midfield playing really ponderously and slowly and make them turn back at every opportunity and pass it to the centre backs", then it's possible LJ did hear you.

You'd have to be a bit strange starting that chant though.

An honest question '62 as I abhor crap posts like the opener to this thread, 'stay away unless you're perfect' crap that we've all seen before. Are you gas? This is the sort of garbage they would post. Either that or you're a 'better than everyone else' uberfan. What on earth did you hope to gain by this thread?

As a 45 year plus at the Gate man, I don't get it. Why? If you were born in '62, this is childish shite isn't it?

12 hours ago, City 62 said:

Ok , what I'm trying to say is that I remember the early Alan Dicks days,  we struggled for a few seasons but eventually he got it right and got us to the promised land. I can't Remember the fans being so devided as it is now. 

There is a lot of division generally everywhere you look nowadays, away from football. The internet exacerbates it, keeps it going, 24/7. People are more impatient and irritable (source? The Internet!), more dissatisfied, more quickly, more angry and furious, about anything and everything. 

It's a wonder the crowd are as mild and quietly supportive as they, you could also say.

Not read the thread but I heard Johnson saying that the criticism after Shrewsbury was 'fair, it was fair game'.

It isn't wrong to criticise when criticism is justified. The debate at the moment is whether it is justified or not based on form/performances/league position. 

It might get a bit heated and annoying, but the debates we're having are worth having.

2 hours ago, Matty_Taylor_is_god said:

Childish shite just because it doesn’t match your opinion? People are free to think what they like. In my opinion we are treating LJ just like we did his dad and that ended really well didn’t it...

So telling City fans to 'stay away' is the answer? I don't think so.

Whether or not someone agrees with an opinion or disagrees with it, I'm all for free speech and debate but telling people not to attend is better? Uberfan stuff and I, for one, can't stand that. 

The personal stuff aimed at Lee is, I agree, out of order. I've posted that I think his time at City may be, justifiably, nearing its end but I don't know the fella so wouldn't criticise him personally. I'm sure he's a lovely bloke. 

This is the same Lee johnson who had us playing great football just a year or so ago. It took ages tfor us to get to the championship, whats the rush. the championship is great and our football will get better, its just a building phase. Get rid of johnson and we risk doing an ipswich and dropping through the leagues .

Archived