IGNORED

Going through all the emotions in five seconds...

cityexile

As some light relief, your team score the winner late in to injury time...then...

https://streamable.com/ocy50

The aftermath...

https://mobile.twitter.com/greener_josh/status/1218616460437852162?s=19

Remember getting flattened a few times in after goal celebrations back in the day. Your worst celebration ‘scar’ where your brain is celebrating with everyone else but your body is saying ‘hang on...’?

Not to do with any goals, but Junior Bent once struck me twice in the face with the ball in the same match with a couple of wayward shots - and I was sat nowhere near the goal - cheers JB!

(incidentally, JB - is it me or are they common-ish initials at City over the years? Joe Bryan, Josh Brownhill, Junior Bent, John Bailey, Jack Bailey, Jack Boxley, Joe Burnell etc - AW too?) 

3 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Not to do with any goals, but Junior Bent once struck me twice in the face with the ball in the same match with a couple of wayward shots - and I was sat nowhere near the goal - cheers JB!

(incidentally, JB - is it me or are they common-ish initials at City over the years? Joe Bryan, Josh Brownhill, Junior Bent, John Bailey, Jack Bailey, Jack Boxley, Joe Burnell etc - AW too?) 

Perhaps we`re going to sign Jarred Bowen.........…......……...…......…………..

12 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Loved him in many ways, but always thought statistically by far the safest place with any of Junior’s shots was to stand in the middle of the goal...

Archived