IGNORED

Reading Away Tickets - On Sale Tuesday (Merged)

Andy082005

9 hours ago, MattWSM said:

I'm calm I'm calm...haha

was just a question not a concern about seats. Wondering why they went on sale in that order. suppose it's because of the Fa cup

The date of the Reading game wasn’t able to be confirmed until The weekend. 
Tuesday week is extremely short notice for a re-arranged league fixture, but makes sense to get it done early I suppose. 

As per the official site we can't give the 48 hour notice of sale period which we agreed after the Luton game earlier in the season due to the short notice of the game being changed. 

We will try and stick to this notice period whenever possible but on this occasion we are unable to do it.

https://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/reading-away-set-for-sale/

• The title was changed to Reading Away Tickets - On Sale Tuesday (Merged)
16 minutes ago, JerrySLO said:

As per the official site we can't give the 48 hour notice of sale period which we agreed after the Luton game earlier in the season due to the short notice of the game being changed. 

We will try and stick to this notice period whenever possible but on this occasion we are unable to do it.

Why not give whole allocation. Even midweek history shows we’ll take a large following to Reading.

24 minutes ago, JerrySLO said:

Decent prices.

4 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Reading must have been bonkers to agree to play us on the 28th given they play this Wednesday, Saturday and then the Friday after they play us. Genuinely can't understand it...

image.png.602c41d4b99dda04273e2a2609b8fad2.png

I think it has to be rescheduled for as soon as possible after it should have been played, so I don't know how much choice they'd have had.

2 minutes ago, Northern Red said:

I think it has to be rescheduled for as soon as possible after it should have been played, so I don't know how much choice they'd have had.

Good news for us anyway, and no excuses for us not to be the fresher of the two teams, even if they will likely rest a number of players for the cup game.

13 minutes ago, Northern Red said:

Each fixture where it might be rearranged (like our situation) should have a reserve date pencilled in and police scheduled just in case.  EFL rules state this.  So as this midweek date couldn’t be a 4th round replay option, not surprised it was the temporary date once the original got cancelled.

23 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Reading must have been bonkers to agree to play us on the 28th given they play this Wednesday, Saturday and then the Friday after they play us. Four games in 10 days! Genuinely can't understand it...

Reading probably feel that playing us shouldn't be too much of a strain !!!???

6 hours ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Reading must have been bonkers to agree to play us on the 28th given they play this Wednesday, Saturday and then the Friday after they play us. Four games in 10 days! Genuinely can't understand it...

They'll almost certainly put out a 2nd choice team in the cup as per their previous round v Blackpool. Still a lot to play in a short time though. Let's hope we can capitalise on it!! 

17 hours ago, Taunton_BCFC said:

Bit naughty they went on sale at 09:57 family section went in seconds 

I was trying fro about 9:55am & couldn’t get anything until 10am. There was still family section tickets available then though, although that section was the first section that was showing up on my phone as available & could it be that people didn’t realise that they had to hit the drop down bit to get the general tickets?

I have previously managed to get tickets a couple of minutes early though.

49 minutes ago, HayBCFC said:

Family section in an away end? **** that man I’ll give that a miss.

Maybe kids & adults don’t want to have to stand up for the entire match but have no choice while inconsiderate people force them too by standing in front of them?!?

I’d say a family section is a good option, let people who want to sit, sit without any fear of people being stood in their way & those that don’t want to sit can stand in a section where they are unlikely to get anyone asking them to sit down!

The tickets were clearly labelled, so it shouldn’t of been too difficult to end up in the right section without supporters getting upset.

I logged in 9.58 yesterday and booked 2 tickets quickly. It’s was only after booking I realised they were in the family area . About an hour later I was rung by City and asked to move sections and pay the extra £4. Apparently the first section loaded was the family one and there were a number of others who had done the same thing.

Archived