IGNORED

Come on, let's have 'em... Ashtonisms

AppyDAZE

'I cannot stress highly enough the importance of recruiting players with the right DNA into this football club.'

'Moving forward I believe our sustainable recruiting into this football club is starting to bear fruit.'

'It would be commercially sensitive for me to comment on specific players at this football club.'

3 minutes ago, Bainsey said:

'I cannot stress highly enough the importance of recruiting players with the right DNA into this football club.'

'Moving forward I believe our sustainable recruiting into this football club is starting to bear fruit.'

'It would be commercially sensitive for me to comment on specific players at this football club.'

**** me, it's annoying isn't it?   :laugh: What have i done??

18 minutes ago, Bainsey said:

:laugh: I ******* love this one

And all this work wouldn’t be possible without the continuing support of the Lansdown family.

We have made massive strides.

This is a really tough window and you have to wait for the dominos to start to fall.

Frankly, I think sometimes Lee thinks this is fantasy football.

( OK , I made the last one up)........

12 hours ago, ScottishRed said:

And all this work wouldn’t be possible without the continuing support of the Lansdown family.

We have made massive strides.

This is a really tough window and you have to wait for the dominos to start to fall.

Frankly, I think sometimes Lee thinks this is fantasy football.

( OK , I made the last one up)........

Doobie, doobie, doo...

Reckon MA is rehearsing his lines for the end of window interview......odds on favourites....

Domino effect 

Knowing our place at the table

Got to be right for the football club

January is a horrible/hard window

Knowing what we need is one thing, getting the deal done is another

We have been working 24/7 

Got to fit within the project / DNA 

Several positive references to Steve and Maggie 

Some nod towards the fans, the media and the speculation 

A positive bias regardless of what (if anything) happens between now and the window closing 

Archived