Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Support OTIB with a premium membership

8 minutes ago, Monkeh said:

Yea he never trusted Bryan or Reid, he never played kelly or vyner,

he didn’t give morrel his debut or played youth in the cup (like almost all other clubs in the top 2 divisions),

he never gave O’Leary a run in the side

yea Johnson doesn’t gave them any time or ever play them........

Vyner that played 8 league games over the course of three seasons? He played Kelly, arguably our greatest academy player of all time. Fair nuff, probably could’ve played him even more. 

Bryan already an established starter, good move to put Reid upfront and his pre season form made it a clear choice to play him. You saying Morrell featured the right amount last season? 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Shtanley said:

Vyner that played 8 league games over the course of three seasons? He played Kelly, arguably our greatest academy player of all time. Fair nuff, probably could’ve played him even more. 

Bryan already an established starter, good move to put Reid upfront and his pre season form made it a clear choice to play him. You saying Morrell featured the right amount last season? 

But you just told us johnson doesn’t give youth more importantly our academy players a chance

ive listed a load off the top of my head proving you wrong,

you can’t have it both ways and you can’t use it to beat johnson further the. He already deserves to be,

not accepting the fact renders your argument invalid,

3 minutes ago, Monkeh said:

But you just told us johnson doesn’t give youth more importantly our academy players a chance

ive listed a load off the top of my head proving you wrong,

you can’t have it both ways and you can’t use it to beat johnson further the. He already deserves to be,

not accepting the fact renders your argument invalid,

Kelly the only academy player he’s brought into the team and given a chance to grow and improve. O’Leary he constantly slagged off and then dropped for a bloke who turned out to be even worse! 

Clearly we ain’t gonna be on the same page, you reckon LJ has a great record when it comes to bringing through academy players?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Shtanley said:

Kelly the only academy player he’s brought into the team and given a chance to grow and improve. O’Leary he constantly slagged off and then dropped for a bloke who turned out to be even worse! 

Clearly we ain’t gonna be on the same page, you reckon LJ has a great record when it comes to bringing through academy players?

As an aside what's quite interesting is that most of us would have happily swapped Eddie Howe for LJ over the last few years and yet Lloyd Kelly has stalled since joining Bournemouth (doesn't; even seem to make the bench) so it's not just us that trust young players.

2 minutes ago, Dullmoan Tone said:

As an aside what's quite interesting is that most of us would have happily swapped Eddie Howe for LJ over the last few years and yet Lloyd Kelly has stalled since joining Bournemouth (doesn't; even seem to make the bench) so it's not just us that trust young players.

Kelly has been injured in fairness. 

https://www.bournemouthecho.co.uk/sport/18170425.it-long-time-coming---lloyd-kelly-hoping-kick-on-making-injury-return/

23 minutes ago, Shtanley said:

His record is better then every bar the trio who took over from pulis 

15 hours ago, Shtanley said:

Semenyo sees himself as a LW fwiw, cutting inside. Our system(s) don’t have a position like that though. 

nice to know some people agree, would like but have none left. 

Pay up £5 you cheapskate!! Take it out the OSIB funds if necessary. 😉

Semenyo started LW v Leeds 4231 iirc

1 minute ago, Davefevs said:

Pay up £5 you cheapskate!! Take it out the OSIB funds if necessary. 😉

Semenyo started LW v Leeds 4231 iirc

I might have to...

Flat 442 that game. I was so surprised he got a start even tho he was wicked vs Preston. 

6 minutes ago, Shtanley said:

I might have to...

Flat 442 that game. I was so surprised he got a start even tho he was wicked vs Preston. 

Aye, you might be right...but pretty sure he was LW, because it was him that switched off for Ayling’s header???

3 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Aye, you might be right...but pretty sure he was LW, because it was him that switched off for Ayling’s header???

Yeah he was at LM, but in a flat 442!

9 minutes ago, Shtanley said:

Yeah he was at LM, but in a flat 442!

Yeah, that’s it.  It wasn’t a 442 tho’, Pato played.  Not Weimann 

Edited by Davefevs

19 minutes ago, Shtanley said:

I might have to...

I volunteer two of my monthly patreon subscriptions to help you get purple on here.

8 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Yeah, that’s it.  It wasn’t a 442 tho’, Pato played.  Not Weimann 

Huh, take it back. My mistake! He had a tough game iirc.