IGNORED

Nahki Wells - SIGNING CONFIRMED

Banjo Red

11 minutes ago, Scrumpty said:
49 minutes ago, Monkeh said:

** they can't bid THEY HAVE NO MONEY!!!!!!! this isn't championship manager its the real world

THEY HAVE SOME MONEY! But do they have enough? That's the real question. ** They don't have as much money as some in the race, that's for sure.

THEY  SHOULD .  …..  ** Go Directly To Jail,  Do Not Pass Go,  Do Not Collect £200. 

6 minutes ago, Leveller said:

Why are people debating him going to QPR when Forest seems the most likely option?

I think they're set to sign Nuno da Costa from Strasbourg which may impact on their pursuit of Wells. Ridiculously, this would be their 32nd player in the first team squad so I have no idea how they can afford another wage. 

10 minutes ago, WhistleHappy said:

THEY  SHOULD .  …..  ** Go Directly To Jail,  Do Not Pass Go,  Do Not Collect £200. 

Or hope that someone lands on one of their hotels, giving them some cash to spend.

ps QPR are owned by a group of very wealthy men, including the 3rd richest man in the world. FFP ties their hand, of course, but I reckon they could rustle up £5m between them

13 minutes ago, Scrumpty said:

Or hope that someone lands on one of their hotels, giving them some cash to spend.

ps QPR are owned by a group of very wealthy men, including the 3rd richest man in the world. FFP ties their hand, of course, but I reckon they could rustle up £5m between them

no they can't because if they did they would breach the FFP regulations again and face further punishment including a large points deduction and further fines,

Wouldn’t be at all surprised if he stays at Burnley. Think everything relies on the Brownhill saga at our end and whether we can afford NW without exchanging for JB. 

Forest have bought a striker, QPR can’t afford him and nobody else seems to be in the running. 

1 hour ago, Lew-T said:

Wouldn’t be at all surprised if he stays at Burnley. Think everything relies on the Brownhill saga at our end and whether we can afford NW without exchanging for JB. 

Forest have bought a striker, QPR can’t afford him and nobody else seems to be in the running. 

Last minute Vydra on loan then. 

Either Vydra or Wells will be here by end of window Friday. Fact.

Any facts stated on this thread by this poster are purely fictitious and may or may not prove accurate in the future.

17 minutes ago, Galway Red said:

I just don't have the words to express how much I like this post!

2 minutes ago, Galway Red said:

Ditto. ?

Why are you having a conversation with yourself?

No need to answer...this explains it

1 hour ago, Galway Red said:

We'll end up with someone from a foreign league who nobody has heard of who will prove to be utter rubbish or we'll end up with someone who will only get the odd few minutes from the subs bench, it's what we do

57 minutes ago, Meh said:

Either Vydra or Wells will be here by end of window Friday. Fact.

Any facts stated on this thread by this poster are purely fictitious and may or may not prove accurate in the future.

So you’re ficticiously factuous?

interesting!?

11 minutes ago, Galway Red said:

What does that mean? I'll have to ask one of my kids, I don't get this Internet stuff and what does it mean when someone displays a marrow/cucumber? 

It's a bit like dogging - they're showing an interest in you and would like you to play with their marrow.cucumber!!  ???????

23 hours ago, JonDolman said:

Yep. Many have said about Weimann's great movement, but he doesn't really make good runs into central areas. He seems to run wide right or sometimes wide left. Starting central and running wide.

This can be very effective. But people saying he can be a main number 9 with someone like Palmer behind him, I just can't see that working. 

He seems to only be happy with the ball in space too. He does not like keeping hold of the ball, especially with his back to play. 

But with his runs, how many times have we seen Weimann go one on one with the goalkeeper like we did Afobe.

People will say he makes the runs, it's our midfielders that don't spot it. 

I don't agree. He doesn't make runs that can get him in one on one's with the goalie at all, or very rarely.

This is exactly why he's a front 3 striker, because the central striker will make those runs into dangerous areas and runs like Weimann makes either pulls a player out of position to make more space in the middle or creates space out wide behind the defence, but this isn't a goalscoring position, it's a penetrative position to create a dangerous cross or cut back.

If we're going to play a front 2 then we need someone that makes the runs that will in turn allow Palmer to shine, Wells could be that player, Afobe was that player before his injury.

Archived