IGNORED

Nahki Wells - SIGNING CONFIRMED

Banjo Red

19 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

Deleted 10 posts. Stop bitching please people and stay on topic. @Robbored any chance you could go fish elsewhere on the forum please, at least until the window is closed. Ta :) 

There's an obvious solution to his inability to use the correct forum but for some reason no-one wants to put it into action.

40 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

Deleted 10 posts. Stop bitching please people and stay on topic. @Robbored any chance you could go fish elsewhere on the forum please, at least until the window is closed. Ta :) 

Blimey Dolly! Ever since Flint escaped from your wardrobe you've become well 'ard but still polite!

3 hours ago, Northern Red said:

There's an obvious solution to his inability to use the correct forum but for some reason no-one wants to put it into action.

Put the contemptible nause on ignore mate, it's such a better forum not having to endure his continual attention seeking.

48 minutes ago, luke_bristol said:

Put him on ignore and don’t engage with him at all. It makes the forum so much better.

Trouble is with that, all you see is post ignored by said user every couple of posts - I have it with another user, and it's just as annoying.

People just need to stop feeding the troll, if it doesn't get the attention it goes quiet.

Funny how it's the same every transfer window, with the same excuse peddled out "I didn't know".

Also the reply to Dolls just above shows exactly what he's up to - no regard to anyone and shows that everything posted is intentional anyway.

WUM of the highest order.

Anyway back on topic - I think Wells is quite possibly a definite target. Burnley haven't really used him, and to recall him from QPR, something must be quite likely on the table for him/them. 

All of the other clubs that he was supposedly linked to have started bringing in other players. We haven't. I think there is probably more to the Wells/Brownhill valuations that are being worked on. They want JB (supposedly) we want NW (supposedly).

Both clubs seem to value their own asset higher than the buying club does. Neither want to be outdone, and I get that. However if they aren't careful they could both end up with unhappy players in their squads come Saturday. If no movement from the clubs, then Brownhill could potentially be missing out on Premiership football, and Wells could still have been knocking them in for QPR rather than warming Burnley's bench.

If either happen, then it won't be until later on Friday.....

I'm sure Brownhill won't be that unhappy if he is still here come Saturday. He knows he will be leaving for a Prem club (probably Burnley) in the summer. Didn't seem too unhappy last night.

It also won't be the end of the world if we don't sign an unhappy Wells.

17 minutes ago, Sir Geoff said:

I'm sure Brownhill won't be that unhappy if he is still here come Saturday. He knows he will be leaving for a Prem club (probably Burnley) in the summer. Didn't seem too unhappy last night.

It also won't be the end of the world if we don't sign an unhappy Wells.

May not have to leave for that by the summer....

Why do people think Wells would be unhappy to come to us If we match the money he is looking for then he should be happy. Don't read anything into what he said about being happy to stay at QPR that's standard player jargon I'm sure he will love it in BS3 love Bristol as a place to live as well 

5 minutes ago, Lichfield eastend said:

According to a Burnley fan I know Wells is booked in for a medical at the Nuffield Hospital @ 2:30 this afternoon anyone around that area to check this out!!!

Oh god, is this right before he meets Curbishley and Michael Owen to look at a flat in Stoke Bishop?

5 minutes ago, Lichfield eastend said:

According to a Burnley fan I know Wells is booked in for a medical at the Nuffield Hospital @ 2:30 this afternoon anyone around that area to check this out!!!

I'll Go....Better rush though, might catch the end....

Where's Nuffield?

10 minutes ago, 42nite said:

I'm down 'ere in Somerset, and there's talk that they're no letting diesels into Bristol any more.  

So I'll park me tractor up and get me Raleigh out.  Might have to pump up the tyres first though.

Think I'll make it?

Omg i thought you were at the bridge, we were expecting immediate updates ? 

Does anyone know what the deal is with the transfer window closing at 11pm on Friday? Do transfers still need to go through by midday Friday for a player to be eligible for the Saturday kickoff or has this been relaxed for the transfer window?

The thing I’ve been wondering is, what’s the chances that Wells is a little bit dubious about joining us & making his debut against QPR? Could he theoretically delay his signing on Friday to miss the cut off point for him to play against QPR on Saturday but still be eligible to play for us for the remainder of the season, if, as so many people claim, that he has some kind of love-in with QPR?

33 minutes ago, Lichfield eastend said:

This is close to the Avon Gorge Hotel. Everything is coming together 

5 minutes ago, BCFC Richard said:

I didn't want to get to excited about this but... Then I looked at the Google maps satilitte view! And it's now impossible to deny it. There are definitely cars outside and one of them is Red! Coincidence? It just can't be. 

Screenshot_20200129-074926_Maps.jpg

Sorry to be a spoilsport, but he drives a white car...

JS124775793.jpg

2 minutes ago, Dastardly and Muttley said:

Sorry to be a spoilsport, but he drives a white car...

JS124775793.jpg

Ummmm don't come on here with any kind of logic or sense please. Like facts are going to prove he's not coming here. Honestly some of the posters on here have no sense of reality.

23 minutes ago, Tipps69 said:

Does anyone know what the deal is with the transfer window closing at 11pm on Friday? Do transfers still need to go through by midday Friday for a player to be eligible for the Saturday kickoff or has this been relaxed for the transfer window?

The thing I’ve been wondering is, what’s the chances that Wells is a little bit dubious about joining us & making his debut against QPR? Could he theoretically delay his signing on Friday to miss the cut off point for him to play against QPR on Saturday but still be eligible to play for us for the remainder of the season, if, as so many people claim, that he has some kind of love-in with QPR?

If we do sign him you can almost guarantee that he won't sign on the dotted line until midday Friday has passed. It crossed my mind when he was recalled that this would probably happen 

Archived