IGNORED

Nahki Wells - SIGNING CONFIRMED

Banjo Red

1 minute ago, redsince1994 said:

I spent an hour on the Wells road waiting for a bus earlier today. Sign?

Or a sad indictment of the state of Bristol public transport?

Let's hope that Wells isn't waiting for that bus to get him to his medical then!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/live/football/51307426

11:22

Brownhill set for Burnley medical

Simon Stone

BBC Sport

Bristol City skipper Josh Brownhill will have a medical at Burnley today after the two clubs agreed a fee. In a separate transfer, striker Nahki Wells will move in the other direction.

It is thought Brownhill will cost the Clarets around £9m, with Bristol City paying £5m for Wells.

City boss Lee Johnson was reluctant to lose Brownhill, who he brought to Ashton Gate after working with him at Barnsley.

But given he had a release clause in his contract that could be activated in the summer, Johnson has opted to let Brownhill leave now, knowing the arrival of Wells will address concerns in the scoring department.

26 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Yep, but you edited out my apology for putting up old news which was under the tweet you copied ... but I guess if you’d included my whole post then your ‘hilarious’ quip about Berlin wouldn’t have been as ‘funny’ ....

See the source image

1 minute ago, RedDave said:

Cheers.  Hopefully you won’t be such a dick next time. 

FFS. No one on here is a mind reader. If you offer a view on here, expect it to be commented on. If you are feeling a bit sensitive at the moment then that's understandable. So don't put yourself on a public forum to be shot at.

As an aside, and when the post window dust has settled, I’d be grateful if one of the youngsters could post an index for the emojis. I get those with faces - it’s the expressions, yes?- and the one that looks like a turd, but, as a chap in my 6th decade, I’m pretty lost when the assorted vegetables come out. Can’t be difficult, I’m sure- and I’m prepared for eye rolling- but I’m currently distracted by the stress of having to download my Euro 20 tickets via an app, so any guidance would be appreciated. Cheers dears.

Archived