IGNORED

Nahki Wells - SIGNING CONFIRMED

Banjo Red

1 hour ago, Ron Swanson said:

How can anyone see this signing as a negative, it will give everyone in the whole club a boost we’ve needed for a good few years now. 

I just don’t get the negativity about his age when he’s peaking, in form and you have Wilbs and Billy Sharp as examples of successful older strikers

5 minutes ago, Malvern Red said:

I just don’t get the negativity about his age when he’s peaking, in form and you have Wilbs and Billy Sharp as examples of successful older strikers

Totally agree. He’s 2 years younger than Jamie Vardy and there isn’t a club in the Premier League or maybe the whole of Europe who’d be moaning if he was playing for them ! 

15 minutes ago, Malvern Red said:

I wouldn't worry too much. It's probably the same negative people that moaned when we sign Afobe, the plan Z last minute, panic signing.

Look how that one turned out!

Edit: I'll put my hand up and admit that at the time I thought it was a panic signing.  Happy to admit I was very wrong.

Leaving myself open to a sarcastic comment about some past time event as I've just got out of a meeting so haven't seen anything on here but my mate just sent me a snapchat video of Wells at Ashton Gate behind the South Stand.

He was shaking like he was having a stroke but could make him out, smartly dressed.

Now for Ampadu please :)

• Admin
1 minute ago, HayBCFC said:

Leaving myself open to a sarcastic comment about some past time event as I've just got out of a meeting so haven't seen anything on here but my mate just sent me a snapchat video of Wells at Ashton Gate behind the South Stand.

He was shaking like he was having a stroke but could make him out, smartly dressed.

Sadly no great scoop, widely recognised already he has been at the ground all morning

BTW who was having a stroke your mate or Wells?

12 minutes ago, phantom said:

Sadly no great scoop, widely recognised already he has been at the ground all morning

BTW who was having a stroke your mate or Wells?

Didn't think it would be. 

And my mate was judging by the state of the video, he was shaking like a shitting dog.

31 minutes ago, Badger08 said:

Footage of Baker joining Wells at the medical room..... 

disguise illusions GIF

CCTV film of Baker on a Saturday night after being taken off after 24 minutes....

old man dance GIF

:clap:That actually made me laugh out loud, I'd love to know what the old dude has got in that bag :laugh:

1 hour ago, HayBCFC said:

Care to share the snap? Or a screenshot of it?

6 minutes ago, Up The City! said:

Care to share the snap? Or a screenshot of it?

I didn't screenshot or screen record it mate, he works in the café so probably wouldn't have been the best idea just in case. It's hardly a secret though sure it would've been fine, reminds me of when that lad on work experience leaked photos of Pisano outside the sports bar when none of us had even heard of him. :laugh:

Archived