IGNORED

Nahki Wells - SIGNING CONFIRMED

Banjo Red

13 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

Delaying the announcement for maximum hits online when people are home from work - probably filmed a fancy video to go with it. I predict it’ll be a 8pm or 9pm announcement 

Probably waiting until deadline day, so it doesn’t slip under the radar. 

If he’d sign today, I doubt anyone would have noticed it. 

??

• Admin
46 minutes ago, Taunton_BCFC said:

Something doesn't add up, if medical was this morning what’s the delay?? Very worried now  

To be honest many of the summer signings were announced after the deal was done 

Kalas and Afobe deals were done with signing videos etc being done the day before they were announced 

Not sure why the club chose to announce the work on the new training ground this afternoon when the work has clearly already been in motion for weeks already 

1 minute ago, phantom said:

To be honest many of the summer signings were announced after the deal was done 

Kalas and Afobe deals were done with singing videos etc being done the day before they were announced 

Not sure why the club chose to announce the work on the new training ground this afternoon when the work has clearly already been in motion for weeks already 

I missed the singing videos! Where are they??

31 minutes ago, Up The City! said:

I'm pretty sure every time he has played against us, all the way back to his Bradford days pur fans have been calling for us to sign him.

In the summer his name was mentioned a few times and responses were overwhelmingly negative....we had our eyes on bigger prizes. This season he has done a good job so opinions change.

3 minutes ago, Charlie0016 said:

Wells has just sent a goodbye message to QPR on Instagram .

So his goodbye message to Burnley will be delayed until next week then, meaning he will say hello to City fans a few days later having already played twice and scored the winner at Loftus Road so as to disguise himself against being shouted at. All makes sense now.?

Archived