IGNORED

Nahki Wells - SIGNING CONFIRMED

Banjo Red

31 minutes ago, RedRaw said:

076F223F-7FD4-4A60-BDE0-5119577CFE24.png

It’s a nice message but just hope he can get his head in the right place for Saturday and beyond. Homesick for Bologna and now this. I know City’s just a wage or a stepping stone for these pros but always good to have some in the squad for whom it means more. Either a local or an adopted local like Tom or Scotty.

2 minutes ago, pillred said:

What's to stop us coming to a gentleman's agreement not to play him against QPR that should be enough. 

We certainly wont be making any agreements with QPR for him not to play because we are not buying Wells off of them, we are buying him off of Burnley. 

We could make an agreement with Wells but considering we have 18 games left, every game is vital, If he doesn't want to play in that game then I'm not sure he is the right fit for us.

11 minutes ago, pillred said:

What's to stop us coming to a gentleman's agreement not to play him against QPR that should be enough. 

What would we gain from doing that?

1 minute ago, The Horse With No Name said:

Not straight away. Be harsh on Weimann, and while we are winning , need to keep our shape as it is. Expect Wells to feature from the bench until an obvious place in the side presents itself.

Why would it be harsh, he’s not a good enough finisher to keep wells out the side.

1 minute ago, RedDave said:

They aren’t similar players. How will it work with Fam and Wells?

Fam and wells can’t be any worse than fam and weimann as a 2, not a lot of chemistry between the pair. Paterson out wide those 2 up front seems obvious to me.

11 minutes ago, Saunders87 said:

Whether you liked a club or not, if you sign a 3 year deal with a club fighting for promotion, you’ll want to play, and you’ll want to win. 

Plus any bonuses for play-offs / promotion, or agreement for pay-rise in summer, etc, etc.

I think he’s a player with a very competitive edge, and he’d wanna score a hatrick against a cubs football team if he could.

2 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Plus any bonuses for play-offs / promotion, or agreement for pay-rise in summer, etc, etc.

I think he’s a player with a very competitive edge, and he’d wanna score a hatrick against a cubs football team if he could.

Let's hope he signs then.

2 minutes ago, sh1t_ref_again said:

Just back from the gate where involved with a group session, we were not allowed into the concourse like we normally do, due to signings being made and was also told Wells was in the coffee shop earlier ...so waiting the announcement

Signings????? How many Nahkis are we bringing in?

2 minutes ago, sh1t_ref_again said:

Just back from the gate where involved with a group session, we were not allowed into the concourse like we normally do, due to signings being made and was also told Wells was in the coffee shop earlier ...so waiting the announcement

Americano or cappuccino?

Archived