IGNORED

Nahki Wells - SIGNING CONFIRMED

Banjo Red

7 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Yeh, but you’ve wanged on for years about Lansdown’s ‘strategy’ - and it didn’t include signing a 29 year old ... you’ve been adamant about that 

Lansdown's strategy is that signings will more often than not be players under the age of 24 who will improve.

The fact that not every signing is someone under 24 does not "blow it out the water".

The bulk of our signings do conform to that but others do not. Hunt, Pisano and Weimann being others that didn't. 

At last a chance to go for it and a end of season top six place, others including the likes of Forest/Brentford will be there to and will hard nuts to crack. Forest-City final it is then ?

8 hours ago, Grey Fox said:

Bentley

Hunt.         Williams.            Baker.         DaSilva

Massengo     Palmer       Smith

Elliasson   Fam       Wells

With Kalas Nagy to pop in 

no patto?

15 minutes ago, leadman said:

when did football supporters punctuation become a thing??? always some English teacher pointing out shit on OTIB .

however that was bad

As was this :)

Seriously, there's nothing wrong with learning something when you come on here, whether it be in regard to spelling, punctuation, tactics, players, finances, how not to react/behave, etc. 

2 minutes ago, Red7 said:

As was this :)

Seriously, there's nothing wrong with learning something when you come on here, whether it be in regard to spelling, punctuation, tactics, players, finances, how not to react/behave, etc. 

tactics, players, finances is fine , granted but punctuation can eff off

42 minutes ago, Monkeh said:

You are an ass, why not suggest your own team and formation instead of trolling and belittling others

you are worse then robbored 

I’ve done that already you clown.  My point is you can’t get all the players everyone seems to want in one team. 

Bentley

Hunt  Kalas  Baker  Dasilva 

Smith  Nagy

Elliason    Palmer   Paterson

Wells

Guess you will have Weimann in still as you think he is twice as good as bobby Reid!  

1 hour ago, paignton red said:

Superhoopdownunder....29 01 20     on qpr forum  ??

"Pleased to see on the prediction page there are 3 of us who fancy Wells to score the first goal against Bristol City on Saturday."

might be an oggy

1 minute ago, Red7 said:

You use a lot of commas for someone who hates punctuation so much...

d o n t

The general consensus is that this is a great signing and I have to say I'm really pleased and excited about it.

We have had more false Dawns than a Transvestite Website so I'm not getting carried away yet.

However, if we do land a couple more exciting additions today then we could be in for a great few months. The league is competitive as always. However, no team is really dominant and this makes it a massive opportunity for City. Onwards and hopefully upwards. COYR!!

Funny how I get pelters saying I don’t know how Wells can fit in the side and then the same people giving me loads of crap post teams in a 4-1-5 kind of formation with just Smith in midfielder or with Wells on the wing.  

I understand everyone being excited about Wells but as soon as someone asks a footballing question of it on a football forum they get targeted.  

5 minutes ago, RedDave said:

Funny how I get pelters saying I don’t know how Wells can fit in the side and then the same people giving me loads of crap post teams in a 4-1-5 kind of formation with just Smith in midfielder or with Wells on the wing.  

I understand everyone being excited about Wells but as soon as someone asks a footballing question of it on a football forum they get targeted.  

He replaces Fam or Weinman, it's not rocket science. 

9 hours ago, Grey Fox said:

Bentley

Hunt.         Williams.            Baker.         DaSilva

Massengo     Palmer       Smith

Elliasson   Fam       Wells

With Kalas Nagy to pop in 

Ah Bentley starting by the corner flag. Hmmm it could work, but may leave us slightly exposed...

Archived