IGNORED

Nahki Wells - SIGNING CONFIRMED

Banjo Red

7 hours ago, dave36 said:

I really don’t claim to be ITK but I have been trolled here this evening for posting what has been on other forums and feeds this evening - this forum is full of fu**wits who don’t have a ****ing clue! For a supporters forum there are quite a few idiots on here!

CTID and shove it up the rear to the opinionated ***** that don’t understand what a forum is

You claimed Burnley had announced it. They hadn't.

Would it have been a hardship to check before you posted?

18 minutes ago, RedDave said:

But people seem to want Palmer in as well due to his previous form with Wells. Can only pick 11 players.  Preferably in formation that doesn’t mean we concede 4 goals a game! 

Johnson picks the team not people. Don't understand why you're getting so wound up up about it.

1 hour ago, Negan said:

When all fit

Bentley 

Pereira Kalas Baker Dasilva 

Smith 

Weimann Palmer Eliasson 

Diedhiou Wells

Far too attacking, I think if you swap Diedhiou for Nagy and put him alongside Smith that's more realistic. 

I think tomorrow we'll start a 4-4-2. That side, but Nagy for Palmer and centre midfield.

1 hour ago, RedDave said:

Funny how I get pelters saying I don’t know how Wells can fit in the side and then the same people giving me loads of crap post teams in a 4-1-5 kind of formation with just Smith in midfielder or with Wells on the wing.  

I understand everyone being excited about Wells but as soon as someone asks a footballing question of it on a football forum they get targeted.  

You know it’s not a 4-1-5 though don’t you.  Just as much as Tuesday’s 4231/4141 “morph”, wasn’t 424 or 415, just because Korey is the only DM.  You’re better than that RD.

7 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

You know it’s not a 4-1-5 though don’t you.  Just as much as Tuesday’s 4231/4141 “morph”, wasn’t 424 or 415, just because Korey is the only DM.  You’re better than that RD.

So what would you call this 

Smith

Ellison. Palmer. Paterson

Wells. Diedhiou 

Just because you could call that a 4-1-3-2 doesn’t mean it is one as the three is not a midfield.  

Thats closer to 4-1-5 than 4-1-3-2

Youre better than that DF

1 hour ago, Bazooka Joe said:

Nahki is a name that will fit well into several songs

Na Na Na (Banarama)

Ra Ra Rasputin (Boney M)

I'm sure there a plenty more.

Woss reckon?  - Nah !

Saw someone suggesting only fools and horses style

Nah, Nah, Nahki Wells, Nah, Nah, Nahki Wells, Nah, Nah, Nah, Nahki Wells etc 

Assuming no more business I'd go, in a 4-2-2-2:

Bentley - Hunt, Bakes, Williams, Jay - Smith, HNM - Pato, Eliasson (either wing) - Wells, Andi.

Tough call between Fam and Andi but I wouldn't want to lose Andi's running/defending from the front.

Archived