Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Support OTIB with a premium membership

Nahki Wells - SIGNING CONFIRMED

8 minutes ago, supercidered said:

FFS. No one on here is a mind reader. If you offer a view on here, expect it to be commented on. If you are feeling a bit sensitive at the moment then that's understandable. So don't put yourself on a public forum to be shot at.

Don’t reply with flippant comments. No need 

• Aubergine 2
5 minutes ago, havanatopia said:

Anything that brings The Goat back to BS3 is good by me.

Will I be going back to Bermuda to get a similar picture in a few years time?

meeting the goat.jpg

Edited by Port Said Red
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

And the number six arrives .

4 minutes ago, steveybadger said:

Christ that sounds painful

That's like, 3 number 2's!

• Like 1

As an aside, and when the post window dust has settled, I’d be grateful if one of the youngsters could post an index for the emojis. I get those with faces - it’s the expressions, yes?- and the one that looks like a turd, but, as a chap in my 6th decade, I’m pretty lost when the assorted vegetables come out. Can’t be difficult, I’m sure- and I’m prepared for eye rolling- but I’m currently distracted by the stress of having to download my Euro 20 tickets via an app, so any guidance would be appreciated. Cheers dears.

• Haha 1
  • Aubergine 1
  • Robin 1
1 hour ago, Ron Swanson said:

How can anyone see this signing as a negative, it will give everyone in the whole club a boost we’ve needed for a good few years now. 

I just don’t get the negativity about his age when he’s peaking, in form and you have Wilbs and Billy Sharp as examples of successful older strikers

• Like 7
5 minutes ago, Malvern Red said:

I just don’t get the negativity about his age when he’s peaking, in form and you have Wilbs and Billy Sharp as examples of successful older strikers

Totally agree. He’s 2 years younger than Jamie Vardy and there isn’t a club in the Premier League or maybe the whole of Europe who’d be moaning if he was playing for them ! 

• Like 6
15 minutes ago, Malvern Red said:

I wouldn't worry too much. It's probably the same negative people that moaned when we sign Afobe, the plan Z last minute, panic signing.

Look how that one turned out!

Edit: I'll put my hand up and admit that at the time I thought it was a panic signing.  Happy to admit I was very wrong.

Edited by Loco Rojo
  • Like 3

Leaving myself open to a sarcastic comment about some past time event as I've just got out of a meeting so haven't seen anything on here but my mate just sent me a snapchat video of Wells at Ashton Gate behind the South Stand.

He was shaking like he was having a stroke but could make him out, smartly dressed.

Now for Ampadu please :)

• Like 1
1 minute ago, HayBCFC said:

Leaving myself open to a sarcastic comment about some past time event as I've just got out of a meeting so haven't seen anything on here but my mate just sent me a snapchat video of Wells at Ashton Gate behind the South Stand.

He was shaking like he was having a stroke but could make him out, smartly dressed.

Now for Ampadu please :)

Sadly no great scoop, widely recognised already he has been at the ground all morning

BTW who was having a stroke your mate or Wells?

24 minutes ago, jayjay said:

BREAKING NEWS: Wells has  fallen off the roof and subsequently failed his medical.

Don't even joke about it, knowing our luck....

• Like 1
  • phantom locked and unlocked this topic