IGNORED

Nahki Wells - SIGNING CONFIRMED

Banjo Red

At midday tomorrow, no deal will’ve been announced, and QPR fans will be tweeting that he can’t play against them on Saturday.  At which point Jon Lansdown presses the tweet button, showing a big digger digging a hole at Failand, building a little round wall around it, and then MA and SL throw 3 million pound coins down the well, winding Nahki Wells up in a bucket with the slogan “wishing......Wells”.  If they don’t do that, are they even a media team. ?

I’ll get me coat.

2 hours ago, Phileas Fogg said:

Oh no, Nakhi Wells has never impressed ‘leadman’ from OTIB. Better call off the deal!

?

This ain’t a pop aimed at you PF, but we always seem to be linked with, or sign, players with names that loads find impossible to spell correctly! ? - ‘Patterson’ - ‘Kallas’ - ‘Da...Silva’ - ’Weinman’ - ‘Weinmann’ - ‘Elliason’ - ‘Smozics’ - ‘Meanpaa’ - ‘Abrams’ - ‘Wilbrahim’ - ‘Aidan Flint’ - ‘Corey Smith’ - etc etc etc - and now ‘Nakhi’ - ‘Nakki’ - !! No wonder some call Fammy - ‘Dave’!

And as for JK - the permutations were endless before he went to Villa! But he was signed by ‘Coterill’ - ‘Cotterell’ - Thank God we didn’t clinch the signatures of Nketiah or Akos Buzsaky!!!

I think the club does it on purpose! ??

4 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

At midday tomorrow, no deal will’ve been announced, and QPR fans will be tweeting that he can’t play against them on Saturday.  At which point Jon Lansdown presses the tweet button, showing a big digger digging a hole at Failand, building a little round wall around it, and then MA and SL throw 3 million pound coins down the well, winding Nahki Wells up in a bucket with the slogan “wishing......Wells”.  If they don’t do that, are they even a media team. ?

I’ll get me coat.

When he scores a hat trick on Saturday he'll be Hotwells

6 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

This ain’t a pop aimed at you PF, but we always seem to be linked with, or sign, players with names that loads find impossible to spell correctly! ? - ‘Patterson’ - ‘Kallas’ - ‘Da...Silva’ - ’Weinman’ - ‘Weinmann’ - ‘Elliason’ - ‘Smozics’ - ‘Meanpaa’ - ‘Abrams’ - ‘Wilbrahim’ - ‘Aidan Flint’ - ‘Corey Smith’ - etc etc etc - and now ‘Nakhi’ - ‘Nakki’ - !! No wonder some call Fammy - ‘Dave’!

And as for JK - the permutations were endless before he went to Villa! But he was signed by ‘Coterill’ - ‘Cotterell’ - Thank God we didn’t clinch the signatures of Nketiah or Akos Buzsaky!!!

I think the club does it on purpose! ??

blame the landsdowns!!!!!

13 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

I’ll get me coat.

I want Diedhiou driving home and sees a sign for Wells. He stops and chuckles to himself, a car behind is beeping at him furiously. Fam looks in the rear view mirror and it's Nahki shouting I'm late for my new job. 

or 

Feed the goat get a call for a delivery of something to the roof of Wells cathedral and it's Nahki up there looking hungry (for goals)

1 minute ago, Shtanley said:

I want Diedhiou driving home and sees a sign for Wells. He stops and chuckles to himself, a car behind is beeping at him furiously. Fam looks in the rear view mirror and it's Nahki shouting I'm late for my new job. 

or 

Feed the goat get a call for a delivery of something to the roof of Wells cathedral and it's Nahki up there looking hungry (for goals)

Surely a play on Fam driving on the Wells Road to Knowle.

16 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

I’ll get me coat.

You’ve put a little too much thought into that mate. 

17 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

I’ll get me coat.

Wet wet wet as the sound track?

6 minutes ago, Shtanley said:

or 

Wow, dry January is really taking its toll on you @Shtanley

12 minutes ago, WarksRobin said:

Sean Dyche to Burnley's version of Mark Ashon tomorrow at training

"FFS you told me this kid's got a long throw in his locker. I'm not being funny but even at my age,  i reckon I'd still look like ******* Rory Delap up against this bloke"

Archived