IGNORED

Amazing Wigan Stat

Hampshire Red

1 hour ago, Hampshire Red said:

Paul Cook would get slaughtered on here yet Wigan fans seem to have a lot of support for the guy

They have lost a lead so often they have dropped 27 points from a leading position. Think they would be 3rd if they retained those leading positions:obviously all teams drop some points but.. 27!

Go on their forum. Support is something he doesnt have. 

1 hour ago, Hampshire Red said:

Paul Cook would get slaughtered on here yet Wigan fans seem to have a lot of support for the guy

They have lost a lead so often they have dropped 27 points from a leading position. Think they would be 3rd if they retained those leading positions:obviously all teams drop some points but.. 27!

You can't go by a few posters on a forum. Us for example....well I have never heard any LJ or any manager outbecause they would get slaughtered at Ashton Gate. Regardless what we say on here when it comes to it we support the team rather well.....20 500 at home to Barnsley proves that!

2 minutes ago, Hampshire Red said:

Kodjia, fair point. Is your man staying in Doha or will he be back to England next season? Certainly an option i had thought of for this window but now he has become a desert rat, it cant happen

Haha no idea funnily enough been meaning to change my username for ages! Can't quite think what to change it to. 

Archived