IGNORED

Billic and Bielsa

Hampshire Red

As these two coaches sporting ly bering their faltering teams back to the chasing pack, who looks strongest, Forest, Brentford, us? 

Dirty Leeds have Millwall and Wigan next at Elland Rd then go to Forest and Brentford by the time we play them. Their lead could be anything, so tight and unpredictable is this division. Clearly the success or failure of this stupid January Window will have a major impact but we'll probably only know that come Easter.

Exciting times at BS3

2 hours ago, Hampshire Red said:

As these two coaches sporting ly bering their faltering teams back to the chasing pack, who looks strongest, Forest, Brentford, us? 

Dirty Leeds have Millwall and Wigan next at Elland Rd then go to Forest and Brentford by the time we play them. Their lead could be anything, so tight and unpredictable is this division. Clearly the success or failure of this stupid January Window will have a major impact but we'll probably only know that come Easter.

Exciting times at BS3

League position possibly. Playing style most certainly not, yet!!

33 minutes ago, Up The City! said:

We look as if we might once again be on a winning streak. The top 2 isnt out of the question but with how inconsistent we are, by the time we close the gap we will then go on a losing streak.

I don't think we know if current form proves we're back on track or a case of being 'flat track bullies'.

Two lower midtable teams away will be a good test, but the fixtures in February will reveal how good Johnson's team really is.

Re the top 2, the chasing pack have been given a sniff and it'll be fascinating to see how it pans out. Can Brentford continue their fine form?!

2 hours ago, Hampshire Red said:

Exciting times at BS3

Whatever their form is like we won't win at Leeds. 

5 hours ago, Super said:

Whatever their form is like we won't win at Leeds. 

We probably show them too much respect.....although I don’t believe for one minute that we are good enough to beat them at Elland Road in front of over 30,000 passionate Leeds fans.

4 minutes ago, Vincent Vega said:

We can win.

Head to Head (H and A in all comps) Leeds have won 24, lost 9 and drawn 8.
The last time we beat them at Elland Road was over 40 years ago in 1979. The score was 1-3.
Since then we've met 18 times and only won once, back in 2016 (H 1-0)

It would be nice to improve those stats.

4 minutes ago, RedLionLad said:

Head to Head (H and A in all comps) Leeds have won 24, lost 9 and drawn 8.
The last time we beat them at Elland Road was over 40 years ago in 1979. The score was 1-3.
Since then we've met 18 times and only won once, back in 2016 (H 1-0)

It would be nice to improve those 

I'm gonna go to Leeds this season.  My own personal record up North is I've never seen us lose .

5 minutes ago, Vincent Vega said:

I'm gonna go to Leeds this season.  My own personal record up North is I've never seen us lose .

I've seen a few Leeds games at Elland Road whilst visiting friends who live in Horsforth and Rawdon and also with City too.

I've never seen them lose.

Archived