IGNORED

JET (Woo-ooh-ooh-ooh)

Silvio Dante

Race was mentioned.

Surprised it took so long,

Maybe the alarms sirens must be faulty.

You think you can argue Spudski.

Well you can.

But there are times in life when you know the are others who can take it to another level.

BS2 RED head of the permanently offended OTIB's woke Police has entered the building ..

15 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Wasn’t it an ovation for Darren Pratley when he scored both for the Swans in one of the most complete performances I’ve ever seen from an away side at Ashton Gate? We lost 0-2 - I think it was around 2010 or 2011, they were just sublime, gave us a real footballing lesson and were roundly applauded by the Ashton Gate crowd at the end ... Salako only played around 10 games for Swansea on loan didn’t he? Don’t remember us getting absolutely battered by them in his short time there, could be wrong though ...

15 hours ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

Leon Brittan I think mate but you`re right, it was a superb performance from them that night.

https://www.11v11.com/matches/bristol-city-v-swansea-city-01-february-2011-293703/

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/eng_div_1/9379677.stm

23 minutes ago, Sixtyseconds said:

Race was mentioned.

Surprised it took so long,

Maybe the alarms sirens must be faulty.

You think you can argue Spudski.

Well you can.

But there are times in life when you know the are others who can take it to another level.

BS2 RED head of the permanently offended OTIB's woke Police has entered the building ..

Where did I say I was offended? I merely pointed out the massive flaw in his argument that meant he had to keep moving the goalposts.

There’s no doubt that there is a genetic component to certain sporting attributes. But it’s way too simplistic and there are way too many counter examples to simply say “black people can’t swim”.

It’s interesting how you never add anything of substance to these conversations though. 

You are permanently offended.

These conversations … See what you did there?

Turn it off.

Anyways ..

Fought competitively.

Beat opponents.

Knocked some out.

Got beat.

The sketch there is I couldn't tell thee what IT really is.

Was I the naturally gifted one?

Was my uglier opponent?

The best?

Many many are all pretty equal.

Something else is going on.

Mr Emmaneul Thomas was bloody good at times.

Despite a strange shape.

Meanwhile some are short.

Some are long.

Some are Peter Crouch.

Which shape is naturally born 100% nailed on Christ love we will be quids its a pro football player at birth?

None .. I think.

So.

Something else is going on … I think.

On 26/01/2020 at 21:35, BS4 on Tour... said:

Wasn’t it an ovation for Darren Pratley when he scored both for the Swans in one of the most complete performances I’ve ever seen from an away side at Ashton Gate? We lost 0-2 - I think it was around 2010 or 2011, they were just sublime, gave us a real footballing lesson and were roundly applauded by the Ashton Gate crowd at the end ... Salako only played around 10 games for Swansea on loan didn’t he? Don’t remember us getting absolutely battered by them in his short time there, could be wrong though ...

No, it was definitely John Salako, on loan from Crystal Palace back in October 1989.

Swansea 'battered' us 3-1 and JS played a blinder, totally ran the show - reminiscent of JET's performance onder SO'D whilst playing for Doncaster.

Archived