IGNORED

Help needed re Barcelona tickets

Portland Bill

12 hours ago, sglosbcfc said:

Trust me they didn't have 10 nevermind 100. It is amazing really when you consider if Carlisle were playing at Plymouth on a Tuesday night they'd still have 100+

You'll also find in Spanish football that you get quite a few away fans in the home sections, often openly wearing their shirts, and nobody bats an eyelid. 

I would buy tickets in advance from official site,  I went for middle tier right in front of the boxes cost about 50 euros from Memory.

Club shop is nice but ridiculously expensive. Looking at over 100 euro a shirt. Loads of fake shirts about in the city so go careful.

Echo the comments about the pick pockets and “ladies” of the night. Go careful and don’t have wallets, money, phones or jewellery on show at time. The place changes completely about 10pm.

Book tickets for Sagrada Familla in advance and make sure you go up the towers and walk between them. It’s a amazing building. 

The underground is good but Barcelona isn’t a huge city so you can walk a lot of it. The cable car to the castle at the top of the hill (by the Olympic stadium) is worth a trip (it’s part of the underground network). 

Food and drink is great especially if you like trying the locals stuff. Get off the beaten track into the gothic quarter and you can get some great wine and tapas for a reasonable price.

Ive been to Barca 4 times (for football, stag do’s and with the family) anything else you need to know just ask.  

Odd experience visiting there a couple years back, very different from any other European game I'd been too.

People around me seemed to sit and eat pistachio nuts the entire match - were piles of shells by several seats when we left and they brought seat cushions to the match. 

I got tickets well in advance and was unable to get 2 sat next to each other online - however when inside the ground seems lots of spare seats so we just moved to sit together which was no issue 

Archived