IGNORED

Brentford Video

Davefevs

From his strategically located £250kpa bunker in West London, Wael can barely wait to excitedly announce to his loyal and true supporters that rumours of the development of the Fruit Market are a deliberate ruse and that all of this time he has been working to secure for them a new 12,000 capacity stadium which will be empty in June, just a 'short distance' from Bristol ... 

47 minutes ago, Slippin cider said:

Can’t imagine leaving Ashton Gate it’s our spiritual home , even if we do have to accommodate egg chasers these days so it will be a sad day for Bees fans when that final whistle blows ....?

Genuine question, do you (or anyone else) think that we suffer because Bristol Rugby, sorry Bristol Bears, share with us?

Ashton Gate still feels like our home to me. I personally don't think we've lost any identity since the rugby joined us. Even the displays under the Landsdown stand don't really bother me.

And it feels all the more amusing that they're doing well after Rovers evicted them and lost significant stadium revenue.

3 hours ago, Xiled said:

Genuine question, do you (or anyone else) think that we suffer because Bristol Rugby, sorry Bristol Bears, share with us?

Ashton Gate still feels like our home to me. I personally don't think we've lost any identity since the rugby joined us. Even the displays under the Landsdown stand don't really bother me.

And it feels all the more amusing that they're doing well after Rovers evicted them and lost significant stadium revenue.

Genuinely don't think of it on match days, and don't even notice the memorabilia any more.
I thought AV would have ben a good move for us, but I like that I can still use the Coopers and North street. Just a shame the local authorities haven't tried to help with travel and parking, but at the end of the day, still our traditional home ain't it.

Bound to be emotional at Brentford, I doubt they had the options we had. Looking forward to going to the new ground, maybe next year, and maybe in the Prem ??

Archived