IGNORED

Wolves v Liverpool

Maesknoll Red

I was going to start a thread on the most improved player anyone has seen in recent times. 
When I watched traore for boro I thought he was just a chunky Ivan sproule. All pace and power but no end product and was amazed when wolves signed him. Didn’t think he had a footballing molecule in his brain. Shows how wrong I was, what a player he’s turned into . Robertson got ripped apart . 
Sign of champions by Liverpool , they saw off the challenge , fair play they can play and mix it . 

5 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

I was going to start a thread on the most improved player anyone has seen in recent times. 
When I watched traore for boro I thought he was just a chunky Ivan sproule. All pace and power but no end product and was amazed when wolves signed him. Didn’t think he had a footballing molecule in his brain. Shows how wrong I was, what a player he’s turned into . Robertson got ripped apart . 
Sign of champions by Liverpool , they saw off the challenge , fair play they can play and mix it . 

I think he will get a move to one of Europe's top clubs and Wolves will get a massive fee for him.

Very enjoyable game especially for neutrals.

Wolves are a very good team who pushed hard all game. Probably deserved a draw but this Liverpool side know how to dig out the wins.

If I was a Wolves fan, I would have gone home feeling very proud of my club for the way that they have adapted to the demands of the Prem. I see them pushing for a top four finish in coming seasons.

1 minute ago, TomF said:

Also is it finally time to give Henderson the credit he deserves?  He’s got to be one of the players of the season in the PL. 

Would also go into the thread I was going to post as most improved. Bits everything together and a proper captain. Two years ago he wouldn’t be in my England team , but now he’d have the arm band 

2 minutes ago, cidered abroad said:

Very enjoyable game especially for neutrals.

Wolves are a very good team who pushed hard all game. Probably deserved a draw but this Liverpool side know how to dig out the wins.

If I was a Wolves fan, I would have gone home feeling very proud of my club for the way that they have adapted to the demands of the Prem. I see them pushing for a top four finish in coming seasons.

If they keep the manager and players . Bigger sharks will be circling unfortunately for them and English football . They’re a joy to watch as are Leicester 

3 minutes ago, TomF said:

Also is it finally time to give Henderson the credit he deserves?  He’s got to be one of the players of the season in the PL. 

Absolutely - he was the first Liverpool captain to lift the European Cup since Steven Gerrard and he’ll be the first Liverpool captain to lift the top tier trophy since Alan Hansen - Henderson has been simply immense for Liverpool FC ...

4 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Absolutely - he was the first Liverpool captain to lift the European Cup since Steven Gerrard and he’ll be the first Liverpool captain to lift the top tier trophy since Alan Hansen - Henderson has been simply immense for Liverpool FC ...

Since they’ve moved him back into middle I think they’d gone 7-8 games until today without conceding. No coincidence as they were leaking a few before then. Complete midfielder at mo

18 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

If it’s true salah wants to leave then he’d be a perfect replacement , or Man City if sane leaves . His pace is frightening and now a end product 

If i was in Traore's shoes  i would jump at the chance to join Liverpool, Klopp seems to improve every player he coaches.

Great game of football, Wolves unlucky.

Related to lIverpool, I was watching the Gerrard Documentary on Amazon last night and they showed the 2005 champions league obviously, and I forgot how good the AC Milan team was: 

AC Milan: Dida, Cafu, Maldini, Stam, Nesta, Gattuso (Rui Costa 112), Seedorf (Serginho 86), Pirlo, Kaka, Shevchenko, Crespo (Tomasson 85).
Subs Not Used: Abbiati, Kaladze, Costacurta, Dhorasoo.

1 hour ago, Super said:

I think he will get a move to one of Europe's top clubs and Wolves will get a massive fee for him.

He started at Barcelona I believe, so he's got the right starting point- obviously he's showing it now and Pulis- Pulis- of all people got quite a bit out of him 2 years ago...

Certainly moved from there to England...

Wolves superagent on side, but they have adapted very well indeed nonetheless.

Superagents can open that little door further though, than might otherwise be the case- very good side, unlucky to lose that I thought!

We gave them a very good game last year in fact, in February @RedRock don't you recall? Similar side to what they had out tonight IIRC.

41 minutes ago, Tinmans Love Child said:

Related to lIverpool, I was watching the Gerrard Documentary on Amazon last night and they showed the 2005 champions league obviously, and I forgot how good the AC Milan team was: 

AC Milan: Dida, Cafu, Maldini, Stam, Nesta, Gattuso (Rui Costa 112), Seedorf (Serginho 86), Pirlo, Kaka, Shevchenko, Crespo (Tomasson 85).
Subs Not Used: Abbiati, Kaladze, Costacurta, Dhorasoo.

to be honest when i see posts quote foreign players it always reminds me of 'Top Secret'   

Archived