IGNORED

Filip Benkovic- Confirmed Loan Signing

bcfc01

13 minutes ago, Badger08 said:

From what they are saying, and what I've seen, I'm putting my neck out there and saying he could be a hybrid between Flint and Webster!!!!!! 

phahahaha. Mate, look at the post I just wrote. Funny. 

Ha, I just thought he was more Baker-esque as he looks so physical and loves a sliding challenge, but Flint works too!

2 minutes ago, CityLew said:

Leading up to that free-kick... why didn't Pack clear it -_-

yeah so many questions from that game...why did Flint stay up, why did Fielding rush out....all watershed moments for what was such a fun season up until then. Anyway hopefully some Karma if Bennett oils the wheels to us getting Benkovic?

34 minutes ago, INCRED said:

Looks like Benkovic is a goer now and LJ apparently speaking with Leipzig to see if they will release Ampadu

Maybe that trip he made to Leipzig Previously will reap rewards if he has built a relationship 

Hang on, I thought it was RB Leipzig LJ went to, not Leipzig Previously?

20 minutes ago, hantsred said:

yeah so many questions from that game...why did Flint stay up, why did Fielding rush out....all watershed moments for what was such a fun season up until then. Anyway hopefully some Karma if Bennett oils the wheels to us getting Benkovic?

Oh yeah, forgot about Flint playing striker whilst we were winning!

1 minute ago, Redrascal2 said:

Look out then Derby interested. That is always a worry. 

Location is the only thing they have on us with this one. 

We seem to be first choice in regards to player development when it comes to loans from prem clubs and I've seen enough reports stating were leading the race to put my mind at ease on this one! 

22 minutes ago, The hand of RO'D said:

We seem to be first choice in regards to player development when it comes to loans from prem clubs and I've seen enough reports stating were leading the race to put my mind at ease on this one! 

Think that might be Swansea

25 minutes ago, The hand of RO'D said:

We seem to be first choice in regards to player development when it comes to loans from prem clubs Chelsea and I've seen enough reports stating were leading the race to put my mind at ease on this one! 

Fixed that for you.

Archived