IGNORED

Filip Benkovic- Confirmed Loan Signing

bcfc01

2 minutes ago, Monkeh said:

I’ll have 50 quid with you that he’s signed and a city player at the end of the window

I agree, I know that because John Percy a reliable source has tweeted it. But I don’t put a comment up making out I’ve known all about it photos taken etc. Cringeworthy 

2 minutes ago, SODS_LAW said:

I agree, I know that because John Percy a reliable source has tweeted it. But I don’t put a comment up making out I’ve known all about it photos taken etc. Cringeworthy 

I said that before I saw percys tweet, that was posted on here

You can give your 50 to a charity of your choice,

Just been watching some clips of Benkovic on YouTube and bloody hell we have done well to get this guy ahead of others. 

Celtic fans say he’s a close second to  Van Dijk in best CBS they have seen and not surprised Leicester paid £13m for him

Can pass accurately, tackles like a warrior and heading a ball like I’ve not seen before as he gets so much power into it through timing 

Oozes quality 

5 minutes ago, INCRED said:

Just been watching some clips of Benkovic on YouTube and bloody hell we have done well to get this guy ahead of others. 

Celtic fans say he’s a close second to  Van Dijk in best CBS they have seen and not surprised Leicester paid £13m for him

Can pass accurately, tackles like a warrior and heading a ball like I’ve not seen before as he gets so much power into it through timing 

Oozes quality 

I’m normally wary when there’s no agreed perm fee but this is different - nailed on quality for six months that can keep us in the top six and a player we simply couldn’t buy permanently with our current status.

Just hope he’s match fit.

2 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

With everyone fit ,it’ll be kalas and benkovic I would of thought . Although that sounds like a Eastern Europe detective series 

Might be overthinking it...but if Wells starts instead of Fammy, then we lose Fammy in our box at set pieces where he is pretty good defensively. Given that, I do wonder if we will go three at the back, but three big uns.

2 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

With everyone fit ,it’ll be kalas and benkovic I would of thought . Although that sounds like a Eastern Europe detective series 

Dunno. I’d say, when fit, Baker is currently our best defender. 
This would basically be Benkovic + one of Baker/Kalas (depending which one feels fit enough game to game), with Williams 4th choice (which basically makes him 3rd choice because one of Baker or Kalas will always be unavailable!). 

1 minute ago, cityexile said:

Might be overthinking it...but if Wells starts instead of Fammy, then we lose Fammy in our box at set pieces where he is pretty good defensively. Given that, I do wonder if we will go three at the back, but three big uns.

4-4-2 would be my guess.

Bentley

Hunt Benkovic Kalas JD

Elliasson Henriksen Nagy  Patto

Fammy Wells

Maybe even

Bentley

Hunt Benkovic Kalas  JD

Henriksen

Elliasson   Palmer  Patto

Fammy Wells

Two very strong line ups IMHO. Some seriously good players on the bench too. 

5 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:

4-4-2 would be my guess.

Bentley

Hunt Benkovic Kalas JD

Elliasson Henriksen Nagy  Patto

Fammy Wells

Maybe even

Bentley

Hunt Benkovic Kalas  JD

Henriksen

Elliasson   Palmer  Patto

Fammy Wells

Two very strong line ups IMHO. Some seriously good players on the bench too. 

Two lineups without Weimann. Yet he seems to be the first name on LJ's teamsheet so far. 

2 minutes ago, Sparkz 76 said:

Bennett didn’t sign for Leicester till a couple of hours ago and Benkovic deal was dependant on that deal being done 

Thats based on the deals being confirmed via the media at the exact moment its finalised, the Wells deal was done well before the 10pm announcement last night given MA's interview was in daylight!

Archived