IGNORED

Filip Benkovic- Confirmed Loan Signing

bcfc01

2 minutes ago, Harry said:

Yes. Merchant definitely a Hanham High product. 
He was the year above me. I used to take the piss out of him - there was a mate of mine in our year who we used to falsely accuse of having a man-o-man relationship with Merchant (as teenage kids do).
@cheeseleysmate, I can confirm was also in my year - and the main one responsible for the said ‘abuse’. ?
As it was, the mate of Merch from my year was a chap called Matt Thorne, who went on to Cambridge and wrote a number of novels. 
His first one was called 8 Minutes Idle and was the concept from where Merch got The Office. 

This doesn't surprise me Harry. Good lad he is though. 

6 minutes ago, Harry said:

Yes. Merchant definitely a Hanham High product. 
He was the year above me. I used to take the piss out of him - there was a mate of mine in our year who we used to falsely accuse of having a man-o-man relationship with Merchant (as teenage kids do).
@cheeseleysmate, I can confirm was also in my year - and the main one responsible for the said ‘abuse’. ?
As it was, the mate of Merch from my year was a chap called Matt Thorne, who went on to Cambridge and wrote a number of novels. 
His first one was called 8 Minutes Idle and was the concept from where Merch got The Office. 

1 minute ago, LondonBristolian said:

One thing doesn’t make sense to me though. How on Earth are we going to unveil him? After the business with Wells, QPR are hardly going to lend us their roof...

See my comment on the Henriksen thread.

Maybe in the summer we need to invest in some kind of porta-cabin with a mock AG roof?

4 minutes ago, LondonBristolian said:

One thing doesn’t make sense to me though. How on Earth are we going to unveil him? After the business with Wells, QPR are hardly going to lend us their roof...

Apparently the Norwegian means ‘sorry we are not on the roof’.

Archived