IGNORED

After Brexit complications.

Tipps69

1 hour ago, Miah Dennehy said:

Absolutely. I never really understood why people used to moan about shoving kids up chimneys and the total lack of workers rights before the unions came along that caused so many deaths in the workplace. I mean, if they didn't like risking their lives at work, why didn't they just get an office job selling financial services or something. Bloody plebs.

Your out of context, we were talking about low wages rather endangering lives - of course I agree peoples lives shouldn't be at risk, I don't know why that needs clarifying.

On 25/01/2020 at 15:18, Bas's perfect hattrick said:

Brilliant. So the rich and powerful can do what they want, and ordinary people will get dicked over. Maybe you earn over 100k in which case, you'll be fine. But if you don't, I really don't understand how you can view this as a positive thing

You have summed up this world in your second sentence . 

12 hours ago, Oh Louie louie said:

Do we get the same value in europe?

Kodjia was a steal that il go along with.

Even elliasson and fam have not been nailed on starters this year.

We seem to get a lot of overpriced rubbish i think.

Steffen the german couldnt get near the team, the bosnian was always injured, the icelandic defender we got from juve, less said about him the better, rodri, waste of wages.

I could name more these are just recents.

Brownhill, flint, pack wilbraham, that is what id call bang for buck.

Magnússon was not managed the best by LJ, Rodri was always a stopgap and in many ways a pointless signing.

I'm not looking it from a narrow insular City POV necessarily though...but Eliasson for 2 million is great! English market can often be overpriced- or maybe this has been the case a few years ago at least!

Archived