IGNORED

READING 9 CHANGES

sticks 1969

57 minutes ago, cidercity1987 said:

Pointless, if they think they have a chance of about 38 points in 18 games to reach the play offs then good luck to them. Otherwise surely the cup is their season.

You`d think so wouldn`t you? If we were in their situation and unlikely to trouble the scorers at either end of the table I`d be mightily pissed if we did similar.

Not worth its own thread, but made me smile a little.

Some Coventry fans boycotted their cup match against Birmingham as a protest against playing their home matches at St Andrews. They can now go to the replay, at St Andrews, as it is now an away match.

Sorted.

• Admin
13 minutes ago, cityexile said:

Not worth its own thread, but made me smile a little.

Some Coventry fans boycotted their cup match against Birmingham as a protest against playing their home matches at St Andrews. They can now go to the replay, at St Andrews, as it is now an away match.

Sorted.

Noticed that irony too. There was an interview on BBC Sport website on Friday from supporters club chairman saying he would only go to St Andrews as an away fan 

Roughly 50/50 split with attendance this afternoon 

13 minutes ago, phantom said:

Noticed that irony too. There was an interview on BBC Sport website on Friday from supporters club chairman saying he would only go to St Andrews as an away fan 

Roughly 50/50 split with attendance this afternoon 

Some stupendous banter between the fans. Personal favourites were Birmingham fans chanting "How sh1t  must you be, we're drawing away" and Coventry fans responding with "We're the #ankers in your seats".

1 hour ago, cityexile said:

Cardiff fans warned for racist and homophonic remarks over the tannoy.

Dint want to jump to conclusions, but they did it seems have a chant of ‘you jack bastard’ going at the Reading manager.

They sang “sheep shagging bastards, we know what we are” and “England is full of shit” and someone complained I read on Facebook. 

2 minutes ago, RedorDead BCFC said:

They sang “sheep shagging bastards, we know what we are” and “England is full of shit” and someone complained I read on Facebook. 

I know the term ‘banter’ gets over used as a poor excuse now and again for stuff that is inexcusable.

But this is banter. Nuts if you get the ‘racism’ over the tannoy for that.

12 minutes ago, cityexile said:

I know the term ‘banter’ gets over used as a poor excuse now and again for stuff that is inexcusable.

But this is banter. Nuts if you get the ‘racism’ over the tannoy for that.

If it keeps happening, and it will, and keeps being reported, every one of their games will have to be abandoned.

18 hours ago, cityexile said:

Cardiff fans warned for racist and homophonic remarks over the tannoy.

Dint want to jump to conclusions, but they did it seems have a chant of ‘you jack bastard’ going at the Reading manager.

Maybe we can satisfy them by enforcing that they play their league football in Wales from now on? 

You'd hate to be a Cardiff fan having to play "abroad" every other week 

That has got to be up there with one of the most ridiculous things ever to happen at football, to say so Reading have made a massive balls up here is an understatement & I’m worried for what we might get accused of chanting tomorrow if they struggle to understand our accent?

Archived