IGNORED

Szmodic scores for Posh

Redrascal2

If he does amazing on loan at Peterborough then I guess he might be worth a bit in the summer.

I doubt he was just bought to make a profit, but I bet we will make a profit from him if we do sell.

Wouldn't that make it a decent signing overall? 

33 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

If he does amazing on loan at Peterborough then I guess he might be worth a bit in the summer.

I doubt he was just bought to make a profit, but I bet we will make a profit from him if we do sell.

If that's what were signing players for just making a few bob then yes.

4 hours ago, Redrascal2 said:

According to Sky "a clinical cool finish". Is that because he is playing at a lower standard or because the Manager has belief in him and he is getting selected. Either way we could do with some finishing like that. 

Hes in the right place. I'm delighted hes scored. Hopefully he can continue that progression until he becomes a Championship player.

4 hours ago, JonDolman said:

Not 'just' to make a profit, but that is our plan. Buy young players , that could make it, but also have a sell on value.
Of course , it helps if they get games to see if they are good enough. We were lucky to get (most of ) our money back for Eisa. In theory it can work, but you can't buy so many they don't get the chance to improve/look good to get teams to buy them. 

Archived